“Excellent Resort”

Verginia Sharm Resort
Ranked #142 of 233 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Sultan Salam and Wife.

Visited recently in Nov 13. Thoroughly enjoyed the stay. Rating "Excellent" in all their activities.

Hotel Location And Design. Easy to get to anywhere, and design of hotel and view of pool and bougainvillea........pleasure to the eye.

Rooms. Very spacious and comfortable.

Service:

Front Desk. Wasim, Tamer, Ehob ; we met them first day.Excellent sense of service.

House Keeping. Very efficient. Excellent.
Pool. very alert, friendly. Excellent
Bars. staff very alert, very friendly..........Excellent.
Dining. staff very friendly, alert and provided excellent personal service. Restaurant
Manager was exceptionally friendly and an asset to Sol Verginia.
Entertainment. Excellent attitude, very friendly, Want to involve you.
Shuttle Driver. very helpful, smiling face, excellent.

Food. Excellent food and variations.

General Manager. Very pleasant personality, very friendly, willing to help and listens to the guests.

Other guests who used Verginia Resort with us were very happy also and we made few friends there.

We would like to come back to verginia again next year and would recommend it to our family and friends without hesitation. EXCELLENT.

Sultan Salam.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank sultan s
Adel S, General Manager at Verginia Sharm Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Dear Guest / Mr.Sultan Salam And Your Wife
Thank you from Verginia Sharm Resort your second home at Egypt.

For taking the time to post your comment.

We are pleased to read your good and warm comments about our service

Egypt (Verginia Sharm Resort)

Delightful

I will surely pass on your comments to our team and in particular to those employees whose Have mentioned by name, hi from all of them especially from me ( Adel Salman )

Your recommendations are very valuable to us as the constantly improvement of our standard Service is an important issue.

We appreciate your constructive comments and we will do our utmost to exceed your
Expectation on your next visit.

Once again thank you and we are looking forward to welcome you back again soon.
Thanks, Best Regards

Email: gm@verginiasharm.com
05/12/2013

Reviewed November 29, 2013

We (me, my wife, her sister with her boyfriend) had a wonderful 9 days holiday at Verginia Sharm. All the staff is very friendly, helpful and polite, the rooms are nice and daily cleaned, amazing towel art made by the staff. The resort is beautiful, flowers everywhere, nice and clean pool, good animation program all day long. Good prices at the local shop. The food was good and tasty but probably it needs a bit more variety. Great cakes all the time and the barbeque night was fantastic. Free shuttle bus take you to the coral beach if you like snorkeling. Overall, a fantastic value for the price paid.
Finally, special thanks to Adel, Ehab, Tamer, Mahmud, Dodo and the animation team for a great holiday

Room Tip: Garden view rooms are quieter
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank AdyBarbu
Adel S, General Manager at Verginia Sharm Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2013

Dear Guest / AdyBarbu
Thank you for your valuable time sharing your experience in Verginia Sharm Resort

Such reviews are reward for our team for all the effort done to make your stay with us
Delightful

Egypt (Verginia Sharm )

We promise you that we will always enhance our services to meet you future

Expectation

I will surely pass on your comments to our team and in particular to those
Employees who you have mentioned by name, hi from all of them &
Especial form me (Adel Salman))

Looking forward to welcome you back again to our resort in the near future

Please contact us at your convenience if we could be of any assistance

Thanks, kind regards

E-mail: gm@verginiasharm.com
01/12/2013

Reviewed November 27, 2013

We came to Verginia Sharm to have a nice break which turned out to be to best decision and choice as we have never been in Sharm before. From our arrival, we were impressed by the excellent customer service. Food,entertainment,atmosphere;all great. A bit of cosmetic need to be done in the bathroom as it feels old. Overall,very good experience and would recommend it. A massive thank you to Zaky from the kitchen,Mohamed from the bar and a special thank you to Mahmoud for the service.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Georges B
Adel S, General Manager at Verginia Sharm Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

Dear verginia sharm Guest / GeorgesB

Thank you for your valuable time sharing your experience in verginia sharm

We promise you that we will always enhance our services to meet you future expectation

I will surely pass on your comments to our teams and in particular to those

Employees who you have mentioned by name. Special for me

Looking forward to welcome you again at verginia Sharm EL Sheikh in the near

Future

You see who much welcome to verginia v.i.p treatment

Please tell me details by e-mail

29/11/2013

Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

What a pleasant surprise I stayed for week. Good hotel. Excellent food and wonderful staff. Especially chef Zaki. He could not do enough to please. Everything we ask for he make me as I very fussy eater. Fabulous food he is an excellent chef I thank him personally for this. I can't wait to return in January thanks to all see u again soon

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Debbykehoe

Dear Verginia Sharm Guest / Debbykehoe

And for recommending our resort to anyone coming to Sharm El Sheikh!

Pleased to read that You were satisfied with the service of our team,

Egypt.(verginia sharm )

Pleasure to share your comments and positive experience with our colleague in

Particular with those Employees who you have identified by name

looking forward to welcome you back again to our resort in the near future at January 2014,

You see who much welcome to verginia v.i.p treatment

Please contact us at your convenience if we could be of any assistance.

28/11/2013

Reviewed November 27, 2013

I just came back yesterday from an amazing holiday at this wonderful hotel. I am already organizing to go back next May. Being at the Verginia was like being part of a lovely, happy family. All the staff were happy, friendly and extremely attentive. The entertainment team , or animation team were brilliant. They were friendly and fun, the variety was brilliant and they, like the rest of the staff were always there with a smile. They worked extremely hard but you could tell that they throughly enjoyed their job also. So many of the staff were so very good, there are too many to really single out and I cannot remember all their names. Mahmoud at the pool bar was particularly fantasic as was Mohamed the pool boy.
I would also like to say that the GM, Mr Adel was a very good leader of this large and welcoming family. He is a very good listener, and quick to action his words. I can see that under his management this Hotel will continue to grow and thrive. I would definately recommend people to go to this hotel. Roll on May!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Georgie W
Adel S, General Manager at Verginia Sharm Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Dear Guest / Georgie W

* Thank you for your valuable time sharing your experience in verginia sharm

* Such reviews are reward to the team for all the effort done to make your stay with us delightful.

* Reviews from our guests are very much appreciated as they send out a very strong message to the readers about our standards and our values.

* So we are grateful for reviews such as yours which encourage people to return to Egypt.

* Pleasure to share your comments and positive experience with our colleague in particular with those employees you have identified by name. special for me

* Looking forward to welcome you back again to our resort in the near future, *

* Please contact us at your convenience if we could be of any assistance.

ADEL SALMAN

Mail: gm@verginiashamr.com

Reviewed November 24, 2013

I am a great believer in you get what you pay for so a weeks All Inclusive from Glasgow for £340 (including flights)then I feel not much room for any complaints.
Travelled on my own and my wife had asked for room 3030 to be made available to me as she had reviewed that it was a nice room.Sure enough I got that room.
The room itself was clean-although no coffee making facility and the huge balcony could be further enhanced with sunloungers.
Any criticism I post does not detract from the overall value for money.
My wife and I always go to the Caribbean for 3 weeks late January, All Inclusive, and again you get what you pay for.
The staff make this hotel-nothing is too much for them-friendly,helpful and polite.
My thanks to Ehab who was so helpful when I managed to lock myself out of my safe twice within arrival (free complimentary safe)and who couldn't do enough to make my stay enjoyable.
Also a big thank you to the pool side attendant and to the pool side barman and the reception barman-thanks guys for looking after me.
Value for money-yes!
John E Millar

Room Tip: Room 3030 has a brilliant view over the whole complex
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Dusty601

Dear guest / Dusty601

Warm greetings from Verginia Sharm

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review

All guest comments, concerns & recommendations are very valuable to us as the

Constantly improvement of our standard & service is an important issue

Expectation on your next visit to make you feel next time satisfied

I will surely pass on your comments to our teams and in particular to those employees

Who you have mentioned by name, hi from all of them special from me

Looking forward to welcome you again at verginia Sharm EL Sheikh in the near

Future

Please contact us at your convenience if we could be of any assistance

Thank you & best wishes from Sharm el Sheikh

E-mail:gm@verginiasharm.com

28/11/2013

Reviewed November 23, 2013

arrived at this hotel as a solo traveler on arrival i was made to feel most welcome by the reception staff .
My room was nice and clean and kept that way all of my 2 wk stay.
The staff and animation team were amazing and really worked hard to make everybody's stay just perfect.
mohamed ahmed in the bar had his work cut out every night because every body was getting 2/3 drinks and he quickly ran out of glasses but he kept smiling and replenishing. He made a point of talking to all and sundry and had a laugh .
mohamed the pool boy was a credit to the hotel all day long running around after everybody , moving beds to suit all putting out towels,fetching ashtrays and laughing all day long and when the pool area was empty he was there cleaning up and cleaning the pool ready for the next day.
The food was varied and plentiful(no upset tum for 2 weeks,in egypt that's a statement !) if you did not fancy anything the chef would whip you up a plate of chips on request.

The only snipe i had was the beds were like sleeping on concrete but hey ho 1 or 2 extra night caps put pay to that.

Please don't go here if you expect champagne on a lemonade budget but please go and give it a try if you want a really good value for money holiday.

I can't wait to go back and see everyone.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank ge0rdiejim
Adel S, General Manager at Verginia Sharm Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Dear Verginia Sharm Guest / geOrdiejim

Thank you for staying with us and your valuable feed-back which is much appreciated and for recommending our resort to anyone coming to Sharm El Sheikh!

Seems overall you enjoyed your stay with us and services provided. I'm particularly pleased to read that you were satisfied with the service of our team,.

Pleasure to share your comments and positive experience with our colleague in particular with those employees who you have identified by name.

Looking forward to welcome you back again to our resort in the near future, please contact us at your convenience if we could be of any assistance.