We have stayed in the Verginia Sharm on numerous occasions over the last 3 and a half years and have always thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
The rooms have always been basic but clean and tidy and spacious with a lovely large balcony.
The food is varied and well prepared - and come on guys be serious if ya gonna come to Egypt for a holiday don't expect black pudding and toad in the hole. It's cultural, cooked well with good choice.
The pool area was great and fun to stay at every day and all of the staff were lovely, especially Mohammed Ahmed, the pool bar attendant who always had us in fits of laughter as well as trying his hardest to cater for whatever we wanted.
All in all its a great value hotel to spend your time in whilst visiting Sharm El Sheik
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Verginia Sharm Resort (ex Sol Verginia), which opened in July 2005, is located in Sharm el Sheikh on the southern tip of Sinai peninsula. Just 5 minutes from the beach by shuttle bus, close to the Ras-Om El Sid hill and 4 km distance from the historical city center. The hotel has 120 rooms (connecting rooms are available on request). The Verginia Sharm Resort offers friendly service with good facilities and entertainment. 160 rooms consisting of balcony or terrace, telephone, Satellite TV, hairdryer, minibar, free safety deposit box, air conditioning, heating linen and towels changed daily, room service available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Verginia Sharm Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Verginia Sharm Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sol Verginia Sharm El Sheikh
- Sol Verginia Hotel