Verginia Sharm Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Resta Club Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Beachfront
Old Vic Sharm Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
View Hotel
Viva Sharm Hotel(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Pool
Falcon Hills Hotel(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Breakfast included
Amar Sina Village(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Pool
Mexicana Sharm Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Breakfast included
Desert View Hotel(Sharm El Sheikh)
View Hotel
Partner Sunset(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 23, 2013

we have just spent 2 lovely weeks at the Virginia sharm and its a credit to the new manager , the rooms where clean with fresh linen every day , the food was good , they catered for everyone , yes there are a lot of Russians and ukranians who are extremely rude to other guests and staff but the ruddist person I came across was ENGLISH . the staff are extremely helpful there customer service is the best I have seen and the talented chefs are amazing the hotel shop is run by a lovely man and his wife and there shop is cheap , just because you go all inclusive doesn't mean you have sit at the bar from open till close,which you can if you want to you can sit by the pool allday drinking soft drinks that would cost a fortune any where else its real coca cola Fanta and sprite,the pool is a credit to any hotl it is spotless and cleaned constantly this is a beautiful relaxing hotel and I would certainly return

Room Tip: ground floor rooms have no balconys
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank paula c
Adel S, General Manager at Verginia Sharm Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

Dear verginia sharm Guest / Paul Cahil

Thank you for your valuable time sharing your experience in verginia sharm

Such reviews are reward to the team for all the effort done to make your stay with us delightful.

We promise you that we will always enhance our services to meet you future expectation.

Looking forward to welcome you again at verginia Sharm EL Sheikh

you see who much welcome at verginia v.i.p treatment

please tell me details by e-mail

Sincerely and with kind regards,

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Firstly I want to start by saying that a majority of the staff are amazing & will do anything to make your day, week, fortnight. The cleaners kept the room spotless! The pool guy constantly asking if we was okay & having a good time if we needed anything just to find him. The pool bar staff chatty & friendly. Was surprised when the Bar/Resturant Manager told him off for being to friendly with us because a group of Russian Girls complained.

The hotel is absolutely lovely & we was pleasantly surprise considering we got a very cheap deal. It was always tidy. The rooms are what you expect in any hotel & they always need a little bit of TLC but how long do you spend in them.

Food was absolutely terrible, I cannot describe how disappointed we was. All the salads tasted the same, the daily potato dish was never cooked properly & meat always covered in fat. The first week we dealt with it but when it come to the second week & we noticed the food was repeating itself......... When a majority of people are going on two weeks holiday perhaps consider keeping it going over a longer period.

Alcoholic Drinks I wouldn't even bother trying them. They all taste like an incredibly strong version of Bacardi. Vodka, Gin, Brandy, Rum all tasted the same. Didn't drink a drop from the hotel in the end as we was so disappointed.

When we went to checkout the Reception Manager tried to charge us for wifi we had already paid for & kept saying we have to pay. Said we had signed which indicated we hadn't paid. He kept repeating himself until I said I wanted to speak to the Hotel Manager & then just said not to worry.

Overall non of the group would stay in this hotel again the staff we're lovely but an all inclusive holiday when you eat out most nights because the terrible food isn't a place you want to stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank JohnMcC87
Adel S, General Manager at Verginia Sharm Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Dear guests,

Warm greetings from Verginia Sharm

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review.

We are really very sorry that not all aspects of the stay were successful.

also we will do our best to improve our staff (good training) food,beverage good quality ,variety
to make you feel next time satisfied

All guest comments, concerns & recommendations are very valuable to us as the constantly improvement of our standard & service is an important issue.

We already forwarded your concerns & comments to each department & will follow-up.

Looking forward to welcome you again to verginia Sharm EL Sheikh

Thank you & best wishes from Sharm el Sheikh,

Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

Where to start the hotel in its self is a lovely hotel with a nice swimming pool clean rooms even though the beds are rock hard but over all quite clean. The majority of staff were really nice and helpful and were always asking if we needed help apart from reception who most of the time were miserable and sometimes rude. The food was disgusting rice and raw potatoes everyday for 2 weeks it was the same everyday so we spent a lot of money eating out which defeats the point of all inclusive luckly there was a free bus into nama bay and a taxi to the market up the road only cost 20 egyptian pounds where there was mcdonalds,pizza hut and lots of other food places. the alcohol was terrible all tasted the same like watered down Bacardi it was undrinkable. The hotel is full of Russians who were so rude and horrible to staff luckily we still managed to have a nice holiday but most proberly will not be returning to this hotel!!

• Stayed: June 2013
Adel S, General Manager at Verginia Sharm Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Dear guests,

Warm greetings from Verginia Sharm

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review.

We are really very sorry that not all aspects of the stay were successful.

we try to improve our staff.

also we will do our best to improve the food to make you feel next time satisfied for 100%.

Remaining at your service.

Thank you & best wishes from Sharm el Sheikh,

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I visit the Verginia Sharm about 3/4 times a year, staying from 7 up to 21 days. My last visit was april The hotel is clean and rooms are okay. The pools are lovely as are the grounds my only issue is the food. It is not very good there is vast Russian choice which is not to my taste. The staff are wonderful always helpful especially the bar staff always busy but willing to help. One barman seemed to be always on his name is Mohamed Ahmed he made the holiday an enjoyment. I Will be visiting again soon will let you all know if food has improved

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Katie J
Adel S, General Manager at Verginia Sharm Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Dear Guest Katie J

Thank you from verginia sharm your second home at Egypt
for taking the time to post your comment. We are pleased to read your good and warm comments about service, hotel area, rooms ,swimming pool,
hi from Mohamed and all my staff

We appreciate your constructive comments and we will do our utmost to exceed your expectation on your next visit.,

Once again thank you and we are looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Sincere Regards

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I don't like to find bad points in a hotel but the staff are petrified of their owner!!
we went all inclusive, I need to take medication, they would not give me a hot water without paying for the price for a coffee.... so sad, the Lady owner called me a trouble maker..... I have never been in this situation.... if I had not paid then the staff who served me would have been docked from they pay!!
I would not recommend this hotel, I was not allowed to have water from the bar at 11am but had to trek to the swimming pool !! what was the point of all inclusive...I'd seen staff crying and I could see how much they wanted to help..... I felt so sorry for the staff

Room Tip: don't go there
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Jay V

Dear Guests

Greetings from Verginia Sharm El Sheikh,

Kindly notice, that the verginia Management appreciates your feedback and we take your comments very seriously,
we would like to share with you.

we are give committed to the best results with our guests

you see who much welcome to verginia v.i.p treatment
please tell me details by e-mail

Looking forward to welcome you again to verginia Sharm EL Sheikh.