Verginia Sharm Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$71
$65
$82
$42
  • Pool
$182
$135
Hotels.com
Parrotel Beach Resort(Nabq Bay)(Great Value!)
$92
$50
$70
$55
$77
Sol Y Mar Naama Bay(Sharm El Sheikh)(Great Value!)
$23
  • Breakfast included
Jaz Fanara Resort & Residence(Sharm El Sheikh)
$92
$70
$50
$38
  • Pool
Domina Coral Bay Oasis(Sharm El Sheikh)
$104
$35
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 30, 2013

My friend and I are two "grannies", we left our husbands at home so that we could have a "very cheap" relaxing break in the sun, we arrived at Sharm airport not knowing anything about our hotel, just that it was 4* and we were all inclusive. From the moment we stepped through the front entrance to the moment we left, we received nothing but courtesy, charm and friendliness.
The hotel was beautiful, our bedroom and shower room were well equipped, very clean and not only clean linen and towels every day, but also fresh flowers from the gardens. The food was exellent, a varied menu, even fillet steak one night, and very plentiful,
The pool,bars, shuttle bus to the beach,in fact, every thing was exellent.
The one thing that really made our holiday was that everyone of the staff, from the lowest to the highest, made us welcome, always with a smile,a greeting or a friendly chat.
I can honestly say that this is the nicest, most friendly hotel I have ever visited and I do hope to revisit.

P.S. I have just read a few other reviews, all I can say about the Russians is that they were there to enjoy themselves just like us and if I had bigger glasses of the free booze every time I drank, I would have been on the floor. - I also believe some of the reviews were about a different hotel!!! - Patricia Bell

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
14  Thank patriciabell300
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Have just had a winters break in sharm, first visit to this country. Found hotel very nice, the best thing at this hotel were the staff all most helpful during our stay. not good value taking full board or all inclusive option. very clean and being well maintained but pool not heated. Room with balcony good. Entertainments manager kijo and samara first class persons and new hotel manager very good will improve hotel further. will return in future .

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank alanholmes55
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Full of Russian people although I was told there would be lots of British. Shower was terrible grout falling out and leaked all over the floor. Safe was not bolted in so was not safe. Food should have been international but was mainly Russian. The place is a tip

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Stevengoodfellow
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I went with my mother on a quick break to get some sun. We decided to take the "value" route and select a very cheap all in package with flight, food and drink (full board) - just on chance. She arranged the holiday, and looking at the price we paid for the entire holiday, I wasn't expecting much. The reality was quite different. We found the transfers, accommodation and staff to be absolutely superb. The Complex itself is quite beautiful. The "inclusive" food and drink, were indeed inclusive - far exceeding my expectations. The inclusive alcohol was reserved to the local lager "Stella" (which is great) and local Spirits and Wines. Quite rightly the bar was instructed to serve the drinks in small half pint glasses, to try to slow the "greed" of some of the heavier (boozier) drinkers who may wish to get simply plastered at the bar by drinking in Pints or by the bottle. The only criticism of the food was simply that (aside from the fresh fruit and veg, and basic dishes) some of the more complex dishes varied in quality, particularly if using meat. This is where the budget cost of our holiday became slightly evident - but it was not a problem. Massive over use of salt during cooking seemed to be a problem on days 3 and 6 of our stay, and we can only guess was down to a particular chef loving salt. If I could name and shame this salty chef, I would! He eluded us. All in all, it's a lovely great fun place with good vibes. We concluded that the only possible sort of person that would moan about this hotel, would be the "freeloader" - the type of person who expects something for nothing; is generally ungrateful and comments negatively and unfairly when they are impeded in stuffing their greedy faces with obscene amounts of food and booze, which doesn't come in a ready meal tray or in a common branded package that they recognise. The unfair comments about Russian and other old USSR nationalities in previous reviews probably emanate from this same sort.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms adjacent the Sheesha Bar (at the front right of the building as you look at it from the front). These guys are locals, and love to sit smoking Sheesha with music late in to the night. This does drone a bit when you are trying to sleep fairly early.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Simon R
Reviewed December 29, 2012

,Stayed at this hotel with my wife from 12th November 2012 to 10th December 2012 a total of 28 nights. The staff could not have been more helpful, Perhaps a little too helpful if that is possible. I am a disabled gent in my 60s but like to do things for myself if I can but the staff insisted on helping me. There are ramps to get in and out of the building but I found it impossible to use them without help when in my wheelchair.
The dinning room is on the same level as the swimming pool one floor below the reception and as there is no lift at this hotel, It was a bit of a problem as we were all inclusive so a trip to the dining room took place up to three times a day hence the title 28 steps.
On our arrival we were given a room on the same level as reception as this is the same level as the entrance and lobby bar, We had sunshine on our room from sunrise to sunset so carn`t complain there.
The menu was receptive to say the least but that is usual on long stays.
Lots of mosquitoes even in winter but you can't blame the hotel for that.
There were mostly Russian staying here but us britts didn't` let that bother us too much as we stuck together.
All inclusive at this hotel isn't what you expect. All drink is served in small glasses including water, If you wanted a bottle of water you have to pay for it so we went to the local supermarket and got it in 6 or 7 ltr bottles at a cost of 8 Egyptian pounds = about 75 pence.
We had a good time despite the mobility problems but next time we go to Egypt I will have to do more research on the hotel before I book.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple