1,273 results
All reviews floating pool fish animation team huge resort sea view bus service amazing vacation main restaurant chicken cleaned every day quad biking territory sharm taftaf pools diving supermarket
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

This hotel has amazing territory - very big one! A lot of houses, restaurants and other facilities.

What is good: there are 4 beach volleyball courts. So there are always a lot of sportsmen, who play.

What you should know: there are a lot of ukrainians and italians. :))

If you would like to get good service- always leave tips (1$).

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for the 2nd time, myself,wife and 6 year old son. We stayed in room number 43139 for 17 nights, with a lovely view of the sea from the balcony. We had a double bed and single for son, wardrobes, cupboards plenty of room for 3 people. Nice large shower, wash basin, toilet and bidet, my son thought it was a water fountain so had explain lol. Only slept in the room but it was cleaned every day floor and fresh sheets. The cleaners were very thorough and trust worthy for this had a nice tip at the end of trip.

They have plenty of restaurants, the main one which is for your all inclusive, which is very well presented. The food is very good and tasty. There are two other that we chose to eat at which you have to pay for but cheap. There was outdoor pizza area and staff are very efficient, and our favourite place was the steak house fantastic meals. We also had lunch meal either at all inclusive or at sandy lane which is right next to the beach.

Then you have activities to do there are many swimming pools around the complex, you have the pool near the shops which my family loved. They do water aerobics, and water volley ball at set times. They have a sea swimming pool which is at the end of the Getty. Fantastic for children to snorkel and see the fish. There are a variety of shops from clothing to perfumes etc, also supermarket. There is mini golf, and something like Turkish baths jacuzzi with waterfalls very picturesque.

They have a diving centre and you can look up the review I gave separate, a good review. They also arrange things to do outside the complex I.e. safari quad biking, snorkel trip at certain locations via boat food and drink is supplied within the price. There was a trip going to the town centre and mosque but I went diving instead. We went to a show In the middle of the desert amphitheatre really good show on Cleopatra they also have many shows on site. I very much doubt if you can get bored their really so much to do if you want. I could of mentioned the other activities they have on beach but that is for you too find out.

We have enjoyed ourself so much we have re booked for August 2018. And hoping to give another fantastic review.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Kev C
Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

It was a pleasure to stay in Domina aquamarine during the first week of September, it was a perfect time to visit Sharm El Sheikh, the weather was beautiful, the staff was very helpful and the smile is on the faces all the time . The place is fantastic, rooms are very clean and you feel at home, house keeping is excellent. And when talking about the animation team they do much to please guests, the theatre is more than great, every night you watch a great show, and during the day they are doing great. The food is very good, varieties every day. My cat also had a great time . I hope to go back again. Thanks for all the staff.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
HeshamNoshy, Front Office Manager at Domina Coral Bay Aquamarine Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2018

Dear Ola,

I'm so pleased to hear that your September holiday was such a great success and thank you so much for thinking of us and writing in to share your thoughts with us all. We do try very hard to ensure that our valued guests get the best out of their well earned holiday with us and it's always nice to hear it directly from them.

We all look forward to the pleasure of your company again very soon.

Reviewed December 18, 2017

I've been there or only one day but i got to see the whole hotel grounds. The hotel is very clean and has a lot of pools. The beach area is quite fascinating and there are a lot of cafes and restaurants inside. Also the night club is good.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
HeshamNoshy, Front Office Manager at Domina Coral Bay Aquamarine Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2017

Dear Mohamed,

What a shame that you only had one day with us yet you enjoyed it so much. I do hope that you will make arrangements next time to spend at least a whole week with us or even two.

So thank you for the review and we do hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed November 4, 2017

Location: near the airport, you will not need to get out of the hotel.
Rooms and service: rooms furniture is old surely needs upgrading and updating. room floor had some stains.
Staff: friendly
Beach: the best beach and coral life, i spent all the vacation in the sea.
Food: we had the full board food was not bad in the past it was much better, but they offer variety of options. the best thing is the small bars on the beach were you can stay dehydrated all day with hot and cold drinks.

Stayed: September 2017
HeshamNoshy, Front Office Manager at Domina Coral Bay Aquamarine Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

Dear Guest,

I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for all the nice comments about the coral and the bars on the beach and all the other things that made your experience so positive.

I do hope we shall be seeing you again and we look forward to welcoming you back in the not-too-distant future.