Just returned from a weeks stay at Sierra Sharm.
Only issue we had with holiday was the heat - up to 49 in the day and not dropping below 30 of an evening. Energy sapping!!!
Now for the hotel.............Sierra Sharm was everything you could wish at the rate it charges.
Excellent facilities, coupled with the use of some of what Soho has offer - you cant wish for anything else.
Staff at Sunset Pool cant do enough for you. Ehab, Louis and Raphael certainly ensure you enjoy your stay! Thanks!!
1. Ignore airport staff who state you need your passport stamped and a visa. If your staying in Sharm - walk dfirectly to passport control with the immagration card that you receive on the flight.
2. At Sierra - go directly to supermarket at far end of Soho and purchase 'OFF' mosquito spray.
3. Dont use Cafe Chino - 3 out of the 4 of us suffered upset stomachs after eating there. The other didnt suffer as she didnt eat!!
4. Chinese was better than Indian - however both were enjoyable - plus a 35% discount!
5. Use the Hakuna Mutata foodhall - doesnt look the mose elaborate but food is of good standard.
6. Queen Vic and Crystal Lounge both served better standard of drinks than Fontanta Garden bar.
7. Try the snorkel trip and quad bikes - we never this time due to heat - but thoroughly enjoyed on previous visit.
8. Book transfer from airport to hotel via Travel Republic. British owned company and 100% reliable.
All in all a thoroughly relaxing stay - doesn't contain evenings of fantastic shows and excellent entertainment - far from it - but would return, that says it all!
Mr Neil - Mama Mandy - Sophie & Chloe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a short drive from Sharm El Sheikh international airport and Na'ama Bay, the Sierra Sharm El Sheikh hotel is the perfect destination for those who want to explore the Red Sea and beyond or alternatively kick back and relax. The Sierra Sharm El Sheikh is superbly located next to Soho Square where you will find a variety of restaurants and bars, ten pin bowling, ice skating rink, the Ice Bar, daily entertainment shows and live bands. This is an exciting destination with enviable all year round temperatures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sierra Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sierra Resort Sharm El Sheikh
- Sierra Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sierra Hotel Egypt