Just back from 9 days holiday at this hotel. The staff are second to none they are the friendliest people I have ever experienced. Cannot do enough for you nothing is too much trouble for them., especially Soubhy, Hanni, Amed and Amir (sorry if spelling is wrong) and countless others that I cannot remember. However, while the rest of the hotel is lovely, I do think the main restaurant could do with refurbishing, and they should stop children running round while people are trying to have their meal. Also our room which was in Block 6 opposite a wall which is the back of Soho Square could also do with refurbishing, and the bathroom is far too small. Apart from this we did enjoy our stay, and would recommend this hotel as it has got much better rooms than ours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a short drive from Sharm El Sheikh international airport and Na'ama Bay, the Sierra Sharm El Sheikh hotel is the perfect destination for those who want to explore the Red Sea and beyond or alternatively kick back and relax. The Sierra Sharm El Sheikh is superbly located next to Soho Square where you will find a variety of restaurants and bars, ten pin bowling, ice skating rink, the Ice Bar, daily entertainment shows and live bands. This is an exciting destination with enviable all year round temperatures.For more details please do not hesitate to contact us at anytime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Sierra Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sierra Resort Sharm El Sheikh
- Sierra Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sierra Hotel Egypt