Just got back from a lovely week away at the Sierra Resort. The weather was fantastic and the hotel was very good. Our room was lovely it had a pool view, on the ground floor overlooking the main pool area. The pool area was lovely; but get the sun beds early; Russians love squeezing into a small spot!!
The staff are great very friendly and helpful. The hotel is very clean and good value for money. The food in the main restaurant was good, it was always cooked and presented well and the restaurant was very clean and again the staff were very good. We did eat in Soho square and the food there was very good, with a good choice.
We used the spa; this was a little dated but the massage and indoor pool area was very good.
We will defiantly be back to the Sierra and hope to do so next year.
Book you will not be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a short drive from Sharm El Sheikh international airport and Na'ama Bay, the Sierra Sharm El Sheikh hotel is the perfect destination for those who want to explore the Red Sea and beyond or alternatively kick back and relax. The Sierra Sharm El Sheikh is superbly located next to Soho Square where you will find a variety of restaurants and bars, ten pin bowling, ice skating rink, the Ice Bar, daily entertainment shows and live bands. This is an exciting destination with enviable all year round temperatures.For more details please do not hesitate to contact us at anytime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Sierra Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sierra Resort Sharm El Sheikh
- Sierra Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sierra Hotel Egypt