Thank you to all the staff at Sierra, once again a great stay. Moller, George from reception and Zinab from the spa. Mina at the pool l bar worked hard to ensure our glasses where never empty. Trouble is I need another weekend to get over the weekend :)
Great time of year to stay at the hotel, not too busy but nice and warm. As I have said in previous reviews of this hotel, tipping a little to the staff you come most in contact with is really appreciated. Looking forward to my next stay already.
Lastly, particular thank you to Didi the Dive Instructor from Savoy beach. I managed to dive in sea with by rather expensive prescription glasses on, they were consigned to the deep until he found them and returned them to me. Thank you Didi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a short drive from Sharm El Sheikh international airport and Na'ama Bay, the Sierra Sharm El Sheikh hotel is the perfect destination for those who want to explore the Red Sea and beyond or alternatively kick back and relax. The Sierra Sharm El Sheikh is superbly located next to Soho Square where you will find a variety of restaurants and bars, ten pin bowling, ice skating rink, the Ice Bar, daily entertainment shows and live bands. This is an exciting destination with enviable all year round temperatures.For more details please do not hesitate to contact us at anytime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Sierra Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sierra Resort Sharm El Sheikh
- Sierra Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sierra Hotel Egypt