Hi this is a message for the hotel
I stayed here in March 2008 (I had my birthday in a cabana on the beach on 6th march) and am planning a trip back this year in September but would like to know what the altra all inclusive includes before I book.
Also how much does the ultra all inclusive cost if booked at the hotel we I arrive?
Also can you up grade to club Rotana when you arrive this would just be for the purpose of breakfast.
I don't think you'll be able to answer my next question but is it possible to tell me what room I stayed in we had a beautiful room which faced the sea and pool area which you could sit outside off and see the beautiful gardens I think it was below reception level.
Thank you Lorna
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the idyllic shores of Sharm El Sheikh, a truly inspiring seaside destination, the 5 star hotel has its own 450 meters stretch of private beach, a stunning pool surrounded by a lush tropical landscape with over 2000 palm trees. Sharm El Sheikh is now one of the world’s most accessible resort destinations for snorkelling and scuba diving. The luxury beachfront resort is 8 Km away from Sharm El Sheikh International airport and 2 minutes from Sharm El Sheikh International congress centre as well as the center of Na'ama bay with easy access to the many tourist attractions of the region. The Resort offers 526 luxurious rooms, suites and Club Rotana Executive rooms and suites in addition to 9 Royal villas with four & five bedrooms with private swimming pools. All luxury hotel guest rooms and suites feature a private balcony or terrace overlooking Tiran Island or the gardens. For dining and entertainment, the resort offers ten restaurants, bars and cafe’s catering to every taste expertly blended with the highly acclaimed award winning Rotana standards. Keep up with your fitness routine while you're away from home. The Bodylines Wellness & Fitness Club at Grand Rotana Resort & Spa Sharm El Sheikh features state-of-the-art fitness equipment and our award-winning Zen the spa at Rotana offers you tranquility and pure relaxation to balance your mind, body and soul. The Camel Dive Club is our 5* PADI centre for diving and Snorkeling within easy reach in the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Grand Rotana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Rotana Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Grand Rotana Resort And Spa
- Grand Rotana Sharm El Sheikh