We had high expectations of our trip to Grand Rotana. It really did live up to all of them. It was a great place to celebrate a family birthday. Te age range was 12 to 79 and there was something for everyone. The location was fantastic. With great snorkelling and diving facilities. We took advantage of the sports facilities from the banana boat to the camel diving school. Could not recommend highly enough. One to one tuition which ensured my 12 year old nephew had the time of his life learning to scuba dive. Diving with a turtle was a once in a life time experience. The hotel was laid out really well with a sense of calm. The spa and gym facilities were brilliant. Fantastic hotel with everything you could want. The food in the main dining room was ok although the dinner options were very limited and stew based, which suited those who prefer stews! The all inclusive option was very good value with an excellent choice of restaurants. Shame the beach bar and crepe restaurant closed at 5. This was far too early. Staff went out of their way to assist. Always greeting you with a smile and willing to go the extra to ensure your stay was as comfortable as possible. I would highly recommend the Grand Rotana.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the idyllic shores of Sharm El Sheikh, a truly inspiring seaside destination, the 5 star hotel has its own 450 meters stretch of private beach, a stunning pool surrounded by a lush tropical landscape with over 2000 palm trees. Sharm El Sheikh is now one of the world’s most accessible resort destinations for snorkelling and scuba diving. The luxury beachfront resort is 8 Km away from Sharm El Sheikh International airport and 2 minutes from Sharm El Sheikh International congress centre as well as the center of Na'ama bay with easy access to the many tourist attractions of the region. The Resort offers 526 luxurious rooms, suites and Club Rotana Executive rooms and suites in addition to 9 Royal villas with four & five bedrooms with private swimming pools. All luxury hotel guest rooms and suites feature a private balcony or terrace overlooking Tiran Island or the gardens. For dining and entertainment, the resort offers ten restaurants, bars and cafe’s catering to every taste expertly blended with the highly acclaimed award winning Rotana standards. Keep up with your fitness routine while you're away from home. The Bodylines Wellness & Fitness Club at Grand Rotana Resort & Spa Sharm El Sheikh features state-of-the-art fitness equipment and our award-winning Zen the spa at Rotana offers you tranquility and pure relaxation to balance your mind, body and soul. The Camel Dive Club is our 5* PADI centre for diving and Snorkeling within easy reach in the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Rotana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Rotana Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Grand Rotana Resort And Spa
- Grand Rotana Sharm El Sheikh