We came back from the Coral beach Montazah the 12th December after two weeks holiday. First of all, I've just read a very unfair comment towards pool bar supervisor Walid. I have to say that it is impossible that Walid could have been rude or inappropriate in any shape or form. Walid is a very hard working and respectful member of the staff at the Coral beach resort. We have spent hours and hours sitting by the pool bar talking to the staff as well as observing the interaction between guests and staff members inuding Walid. He has always shown a very caring attitude towards everybody! I really hope the management will take into consideration that those negative comments are spiteful and mistaken. We also made friends with other guests that spend their holidays at the Coral beach on a regular bases and they also commented on Walid excellent attitude.
Having been in Sharm 7 times, always in different resorts, we found the Coral beach poor because there was only one all inclusive restaurant. After 11 pm there was nothing to do in the resort as the lion bar was so expensive that it was always empty. a
The quality of the drinks was very poor and the food is very average. However, we understood that perhaps lately, things are not going so well from the financial point of view and there has to be some cutting measures... but please. .. don't add anymore water to the wine! !!
Nevertheless, we are actually thinking about going back to this hotel again very soon. Thanks to Hany, who works absolutely everywhere in the hotel incredibly hard and always happy, helpful and caring. Hany really made a difference to our stay because of his impeccable attitude at all times. He is worth gold.
Thank you as well to Mohamed in reception for sorting up all my trubles and to Ahmed in the beach bar. Also to Andrea and Irina and many others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located on Ras Nasrani, Sharm El Sheikh's most beautiful beach, Coral Beach Resort Montazah offers some of the world's best spots for diving and snorkeling, Just 5 minutes away from the Sharm El Sheikh International Airport, the property is 15 minutes away from the commercial and shopping centres of Na'ama Bay. The resort is set in a beautifully landscaped tourist village and close to many of the region's tourist attractions and in the envious position to explore the beauty of Ras Mohamed National Marine Park, with breathtaking mountains and virgin beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Coral Beach Resort Montazah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Beach Rotana Resort Montazah Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Coral Beach Rotana Hotel Montazah
- Coral Beach Montazah