My wife and I spent seven wounderful days at Gazalar Gardens. We found it excellant value and plan to return next year. A short walk to Gazala Beach hotel and your on a private beach. The staff very friendly and I think must out number the guests, the whole hotel was spotlessly clean and the food plentyfull and lots of variety although sometimes a little strange for our tasts but we didn't go hungary or feel we had to eat out. Situated in a great location close enough to walk to the town but but far enough away to be affected by the noise in fact it was vey quite at the hotel all bars close around midnight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a five minute stroll from the centre of Naama Bay and five minutes to the beach it shares with The Ghazala Beach Hotel, the Ghazala Gardens offers a perfect balance of scale and facilities. The delightful gardens teem with exotic plants and a lagoon pool that give it a truly tropical feel. You can even swim right from your terrace with our poolside rooms! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ghazala Gardens Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Ghazala Gardens Sharm El Sheikh
- Ghazala Gardens Egypt
- Ghazala Gardens Hotel Egypt