Returned yesterday from a two week stay a Ghazala Gardens with a friend. The hotel, the rooms and pool areas are all kept spotlessly clean by a tireless army of staff. The pools are all great but the heated one by the swim up rooms was bliss! The food in the buffet was not to my taste, but the other restaurants were lovely with a good variety of food on the all inclusive menu. Maybe with such low occupancy because of the temporary German absence the restaurant food could 'move' to the buffet so people are not so spread out?
The staff did a great job under difficult circumstances and should be commended for their efforts when occupancy was so low, the animation team in particular were excellent and eternally happy in their efforts to get their guests to participate.
Would definitely return and I hope the rest of the season picks up for them.
Mosquitos were beggars so would strongly advise that everyone takes repellent and killer with them and uses it as soon as the sun goes down.
Thanks for making our holiday a very enjoyable one
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a five minute stroll from the centre of Naama Bay and five minutes to the beach it shares with The Ghazala Beach Hotel, the Ghazala Gardens offers a perfect balance of scale and facilities. The delightful gardens teem with exotic plants and a lagoon pool that give it a truly tropical feel. You can even swim right from your terrace with our poolside rooms! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ghazala Gardens Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Ghazala Gardens Sharm El Sheikh
- Ghazala Gardens Egypt
- Ghazala Gardens Hotel Egypt