We flew to Egypt on the 15th May 2013 from Exeter Airport. The chosen hotel was the Ghazala Gardens.On arrival we were met by Red Sea Holidays reps as soon as we stepped into the arrival area. There was none of the usual wandering around wondering where to go. Transfer was by their own coach, which was clean and modern. On arrival at the hotel we were met by an efficient and friendly collection of various staff. Our cases were taken with a smile to our room, which had a bowl of fresh fruit for us. Within a few minutes a waiter delivered a cold collation, which was most welcome, as it was now late evening.
The room was clean and welcoming. Anyone can find faults if they look, and a little bit of TLC might be a good idea. However, my wife who is very very fussy about clean and tidy bedrooms, was pleased.
The following day the more we saw of the hotel, the more impressed we became. The food was varied and good. All tables were kept clean, staff were well presented giving an impression of efficiency.During the week we were staying, only one evening meal was not up the very high standard we had come to expect. A gala meal is held on Friday evenings, and this should not be missed. The catering staff present a Cruise Liner type evening.
The swimming pools need to be seen.One has a sand beach! Across the road is their sister hotel, giving access to a private beach. Very clean. Very safe.
Being central to Naama it's self, as well as other local places of interest, this was a very suitable and convenient hotel.
As far as we were concerned, the hotel and Red Sea Holidays give good solid value for money. As our first time in Egypt, we are impressed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a five minute stroll from the centre of Naama Bay and five minutes to the beach it shares with The Ghazala Beach Hotel, the Ghazala Gardens offers a perfect balance of scale and facilities. The delightful gardens teem with exotic plants and a lagoon pool that give it a truly tropical feel. You can even swim right from your terrace with our poolside rooms! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ghazala Gardens Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Ghazala Gardens Sharm El Sheikh
- Ghazala Gardens Egypt
- Ghazala Gardens Hotel Egypt