“Last minute holiday to Egypt”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Sharm El Sheikh
Ghazala Gardens Hotel
Ranked #81 of 231 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Reviewed May 31, 2013

We flew to Egypt on the 15th May 2013 from Exeter Airport. The chosen hotel was the Ghazala Gardens.On arrival we were met by Red Sea Holidays reps as soon as we stepped into the arrival area. There was none of the usual wandering around wondering where to go. Transfer was by their own coach, which was clean and modern. On arrival at the hotel we were met by an efficient and friendly collection of various staff. Our cases were taken with a smile to our room, which had a bowl of fresh fruit for us. Within a few minutes a waiter delivered a cold collation, which was most welcome, as it was now late evening.
The room was clean and welcoming. Anyone can find faults if they look, and a little bit of TLC might be a good idea. However, my wife who is very very fussy about clean and tidy bedrooms, was pleased.
The following day the more we saw of the hotel, the more impressed we became. The food was varied and good. All tables were kept clean, staff were well presented giving an impression of efficiency.During the week we were staying, only one evening meal was not up the very high standard we had come to expect. A gala meal is held on Friday evenings, and this should not be missed. The catering staff present a Cruise Liner type evening.
The swimming pools need to be seen.One has a sand beach! Across the road is their sister hotel, giving access to a private beach. Very clean. Very safe.
Being central to Naama it's self, as well as other local places of interest, this was a very suitable and convenient hotel.
As far as we were concerned, the hotel and Red Sea Holidays give good solid value for money. As our first time in Egypt, we are impressed.

Room Tip: All the rooms we saw seemed fine. The evening entertainment is stopped at a suitable time.
2  Thank Paul114
There are newer reviews for Ghazala Gardens Hotel

Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

Returned from ghazala gardens on the 26th went for 10nights with my boyfriend, all inclusive and it was amazing. Read the previous review and was a bit apprehensive about the hotel but when we arrived it was different. We were excited and thought it was really nice. The only thing that annoyed me from getting off the coach was the bell men at the hotel determined not to let me take my luggage eventhough we had them in our hands, as we got to the room had a look around but the bell man stood in the room for at least 5 mins before he left. I know getting a tip is normal but been travelling all day and wanted to start the holiday he just wouldn't leave. The food was really good and surprising I enjoyed everything, the a la carte restaurants were good aswell but I didn't enjoy the Mexican and the manager there was a snotty horrible man, only smiled if we ordered anything that wasn't in the all inclusive. The rest of the staff are hard workers, were there for us, very attentive and helpful on another level. Enjoyed the holiday and is still sad to be back, want the heat back. :)

Z & W

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank Kazza-2009
Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

Myself and my husband have just returned home after our first week in Egypt. The airport was a bit of disarray and they forced us over to get visa, you don't need this unless you are venturing out of sharm, taba etc. ignore and go to passport control. Take a pen you will need it to fill in forms there and back home. Transfer was 20 minutes which was great. Hotel is nice, but the way you get your luggage a bit strange you leave with bell boy they take if to your room which felt a little bit much , they want tips we didnt have anything smaller than 100 unfortunately. Food was hit and miss for breakfast and tea. Dinner however was nice in the island bars burgers, chicken nuggets, pizza, chips. We went out each night to eat in Neema bay , cheap as chips!! On the beach front we found a place to eat on the beach , 2 soups, chateaux Briande and chips and 2 beers, 220 Egyptian pounds, £22.00 brilliant! There is Hard Rock Cafe, tgi Fridays, KFC, Pizza Hut, mcdonalds, all very cheap! If you want to try casinos take ID. Beware on Fridays they have a gala meal and clear alot of sunbeds away giving limited seating during the day, we had to stay in our room that day, very disappointed. Wifi only in reception, ok during day but at night it slows to nothing as too many devices on it, could be better. Standard Rooms are ok, fridge included, 2 English channels available. Shower hit and miss hot and cold not consistent. All in all a nice place , wouldn't go all inclusive again , Neema bay is across the road but alot of hassle from the people there. They also don't seem to have respect for women , pretty much ignored me and wanted to speak to my husband, however they hasn't met me and I am the boss lol!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Arich1978
GMOffice, Guest Relation at Ghazala Gardens Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Hi Arich1978

Thank you leaving your feedback and that you enjoyed your first trip to Egypt here at Ghazala Gardens, in our great location in Naama Bay and also that you enjoyed the local nightlife while on your holiday.
Regarding our fabulous weekly Gala event we do have to clear this "certain" area of sunbeds, to prepare for this wonderful All inclusive evening that we hold every Friday.There are ample enough sunbeds and umbrellas located around our lagoon style pool and gardens and unique sandy beach and throughout the hotel grounds,so there should never be a problem to find somewhere to enjoy your day.We do also have free WI-Fi which is available not only in reception but also in our Ghazala cafe area outside.
We are happy to read all in all you had a nice stay.
Our Warmest Regards from the Red Sea Shores.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

my wife and i had a two weeks holiday in may 2013, i must say it was terrific, its very clean and all the staff are extremely helpful and friendly, they made it so enjoyable, even to the point on topping up my lager without even asking, how goods that, the food is plentyful and is well prepared, the entertainment let the side down a bit, if you play bingo listen carefuly to the numbers being called because the caller s english is not good, the cost of drinks outside the hotel at other bars is slightly expensiv, we were paying eight english pounds for a large bottle of lager and a wine and soda, you must have a ride on the camel, there on the streets and is such a laugh, take plenty of insect repelent for mozies, in all. we loved it, thanks ghazala gardens for treating us so well.

1  Thank johnfromskem
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I am a Manager of a Travel Agency and have recently returned from the Ghazala Gardens with Red Sea Holidays.
I would definately recommend this Hotel to anybody who wants a relaxing holiday with guaranteed sunshine and nighlife close by.
The Hotel staff are very friendly and could not do enough for you.
Jane and Ahmed on Customer Services are exceptional. If there was anything that you were not happy with then this would be sorted within a couple of hours.
The Hotel is very clean if anything the main thing that lets it down is the food in the buffet restaurant in the evening.
The food in the speciality restaurants was fabulous and you can eat in these on the All Inclusive programme for no extra charge. The food at lunchtime and breakfast was also very good.
The entertainment was well worth watching.
Red Sea Holidays Rep was there everyday at the times advertised and was on hand to help you with a good variety of excursions and any other questions that you had.
I will definately be returning very soon.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Carolinefenech
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Booked this last minute 'Red Sea HOliday' through a local travel agent who were great. Flew from Gatwick with Monarch and I have to say was very pleased with the seating. I didn't pay the extra £30 per head to be sat with my wife and daughter but ended up with them behind me. I had great amount of leg space which was more down to luck than anything else. So far so good. Met the rep at the airport who was expecting us. Travelled to the hotel but found we had not been allocated a room and after much confusion they prepared one for us ........ to say I was disappointed was an understatement (mosquito, bricks for pillows, a mattress on the floor as a third bed, very tired room, electrics looked dodgy etc etc) , I contacted my holiday firm in the Uk and copied in the holiday company. By lunch time the next day I was transferred to a room that was up to expectations. The food is ok to good on occasions (but in this heat I don't want much any way). Staff are good and will sort things but you need to be direct. Overall a good hotel but don't be fobbed off with a poor room. Now for the last few days and the trip home, I hope we are booked on the flight.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 27, 2013

just returned from 2 weeks at this hotel first impressions of the hotel are excellent but it needs the " hotel inspector" to visit as the rooms need a bit of a spruce up,the boys who clean the rooms are very good but as you begin to look around its tired and needs a womans touch,and the food is very repetitive,but on a plus side the staff are excellent,

1  Thank grahammoss33