I also stayed at this property in Jan/Feb this year and can wholely endorse the comments made by Siani.. Fab location next to "the strip". Good access if you want to spend time also at Soho Square..
The accommodation,facilities,food top class and staff, i agree went beyond the call of duty to make sure that all the guests were looked after.
I must also say that Jane (from Bristol) the Guest Relations Manager was an absolute delight...
Just one tip..the swim up suites although delightful are shaded and if you like a sunny balcony, then this may not be for you...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a five minute stroll from the centre of Naama Bay and five minutes to the beach it shares with The Ghazala Beach Hotel, the Ghazala Gardens offers a perfect balance of scale and facilities. The delightful gardens teem with exotic plants and a lagoon pool that give it a truly tropical feel. You can even swim right from your terrace with our poolside rooms! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ghazala Gardens Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Ghazala Gardens Sharm El Sheikh
- Ghazala Gardens Egypt
- Ghazala Gardens Hotel Egypt