Just returned from an amazing two week holiday at the Ghazala Gardens and didn’t want to return to the UK. ALL of the staff here are absolutely amazing! They really do make the holiday what it is! With a special thanks to Jane the English Guest Relations, Mohamed Marouf & Martin both managers at the hotel who really looked after me during my stay. Hotel’s location is fantastic...can’t fault at all, so relaxing and peaceful inside, didn’t hear any noise from Naama Bay at all. Food you can’t fault, the chef’s work really hard and a different variety to choose from everyday, always hot and being changed with fresh dishes. The rooms are fine, I had a standard room which was spotlessly cleaned daily and no problems at all, with great views over the many pools. The service in the hotel is impeccable, staff are always cheery and really can’t do enough for you! A special thanks to Ali & Karim in the Mango Bar who seemed to be pleasing everyone! The hotel all in all is by far better than some 5*’s I’ve visited in Sharm El Sheikh and really does deserve more credit. Also a special thank you to the very helpful rep Islam who went out of his way to ensure my stay was perfect! All in all an amazing holiday start to finish!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a five minute stroll from the centre of Naama Bay and five minutes to the beach it shares with The Ghazala Beach Hotel, the Ghazala Gardens offers a perfect balance of scale and facilities. The delightful gardens teem with exotic plants and a lagoon pool that give it a truly tropical feel. You can even swim right from your terrace with our poolside rooms! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ghazala Gardens Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Ghazala Gardens Sharm El Sheikh
- Ghazala Gardens Egypt
- Ghazala Gardens Hotel Egypt