We've had a wonderful time in this hotel is beautiful and the room is very clean and cool with A/C.
Olive restuarant that we regular go upstair every day and the waiter is very friendly and good service also salad & food are fresh. The ofogo brazilian la carte was lovely, Mexican food was nice except the waiters in Mexican la carte was quite bad attitude. The bars and reception also public toilets are spotless and very clean. Very good cleaners regular there.
i love in the beaches and sea was so lovely to see the colours of fish. I would never recommend to eat at the Ghazala Beach restuarant where we went once for a lunch outside cos lots of birds & flies touchin around show cooking & salad bars can be hazardous & unhygeince. lots of nice shops except beggars always in the street want us to buy things in shops. We would love to go again at Ghazala Gardens probably next year or few years time. I think this hotel would be 5star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a five minute stroll from the centre of Naama Bay and five minutes to the beach it shares with The Ghazala Beach Hotel, the Ghazala Gardens offers a perfect balance of scale and facilities. The delightful gardens teem with exotic plants and a lagoon pool that give it a truly tropical feel. You can even swim right from your terrace with our poolside rooms! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ghazala Gardens Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Ghazala Gardens Sharm El Sheikh
- Ghazala Gardens Egypt
- Ghazala Gardens Hotel Egypt