This was our second holiday to Ghazalla gardens. We returned to this hotel because we had a great holiday 2 years ago.
Last time we had a junior suite having been upgraded. This time we had a nice double room with a pool view. The double rooms are very spacious. The only difference is a smaller patio. The rooms are kept spotlessly clean as is the hotel.The gardens are lovely and the hotel is very pretty with the pools & bridges and various eating areas. We used them all Mexican,Italian & al la carte. They are all very good as is the buffet restaurant. Entertainment is low key but is fine. There is something every night including belly dancer & singers. All the staff are friendly & cannot do enough to help you. Jane in guest relations is lovely.It was nice to see a few were still there from our last visit.The beach is 10 mins over the road through the sister hotel Ghazalla beach. It is sandy & you can swim off the beach as opposed to from a pontoon. The lifeguard is great and will sort you out sun beds. There is a drinks bar for use of A/I guests on the beach and you can also have your lunch at Ghazalla beach under your A/I package. We did a glass bottom boat trip& one evening we took a taxi to Soho square worth a trip to see the musical fountains,ice bar & stilt walker !
We will be returning next year for 2 weeks as one is not enough.
Thank you for another fabulous holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a five minute stroll from the centre of Naama Bay and five minutes to the beach it shares with The Ghazala Beach Hotel, the Ghazala Gardens offers a perfect balance of scale and facilities. The delightful gardens teem with exotic plants and a lagoon pool that give it a truly tropical feel. You can even swim right from your terrace with our poolside rooms! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ghazala Gardens Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Ghazala Gardens Sharm El Sheikh
- Ghazala Gardens Egypt
- Ghazala Gardens Hotel Egypt