I have just returned from a very enjoyable stay at the Belvedere, and i must say how impressed with the high standards and cleanliness. The only thing that let it it down was the buffet meals that i feel could have been a lot better and hotter, although the staff were excellent in the restaurants and did their work well.
I would also like to praise Katie who looks after guests to ensure they have an enjoyable experience, and to our cleaner Gogo who takes pride and keeps the rooms immaculate, and also leaves different towel arts everyday.
So overall a very enjoyable stay, just an improvement in meals required to make it the perfect place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jaz Belvedere Resort is situated in El Montazah, Sharm El- Sheikh with direct and exclusive access to its own stunning beach; making this five-star resort the ideal place for your luxury holiday in Egypt. It is located just 10 km from Sharm El-Sheikh International Airport and around 20 km from Sharm El-Sheikh’s centre of Naama Bay. The resort combines an impressive range of features and facilities, atmospherically styled with touches of traditional Arabian-Moroccan architecture. Jaz Belvedere has been certified to ISO 14001:2004, the Internationally recognised regime that assures first class management of environmental impact and is also a certified Green Star hotel, committed to sustainable environmentally friendly practice. Jaz Belvedere is unquestionably an outstanding luxury holiday resort in Sharm El-Sheikh and one of the finest luxury hotels in Egypt. Attentive individual service, high quality, daily entertainment programmes and unforgettable opportunities for diving in one of the most beautiful underwater environments in the world, adds to Jaz Belvedere's charm and vibrant ambiance. All rooms offer stunning sea or garden views and are furnished to a high standard with a balcony or terrace with furniture. Hotel facilities include restaurants serving light and healthy cuisine with a local and international flair that will satisfy the appetite of any gourmet. You can be as active or relaxed as you choose with a selection of leisure activities including table tennis, floodlit tennis courts (charged extra), beach volleyball and a fully equipped multi-purpose gym amongst other leisure facilities for you to enjoy. The hotel benefits from beachfront pools, bustling bars and super daily animation programs, live musicians in the evening and the Mazazik Discotheque for you to party. Onsite shopping facilities are available and a PADI diving centre (courses charged extra). Wireless internet access is available in public areas free for all guests (higher speed is available at charge) to help keep you in touch, while the in-house doctor is on hand to deal with any medical problems. The 24-hour concierge service will cater to your every need, no matter what time of day and the hotel’s laundry service will keep you fresh. Relax in the knowledge that your children will be royally entertained at the Kids Club with their own playground area and freshwater swimming pool, while there is also an onsite spa centre with free Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room for all guests, with treatments at extra charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Jaz Belvedere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jaz Belvedere Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Jaz Belvedere Sharm El Sheikh
- Sol y Mar Belvedere