Stayed here for a week in January as we got a great deal. Hotel is large with three swimming pools and an aqua park. We had booked a garden view room and on arrival we were offered the chance to upgrade which we declined as although wifi would have been nice I couldn't see any other reason to pay the money. Our room had two single beds with a patio. The bathroom was large with a walk in shower instead of bath. It was clean and they left water everyday. My only complaint about the room was that we had a door into the next door room, which meant we could hear everything in the next room. We were unfortunate to have some extremely noisy and inconsiderate Russian neighbours who played music full blast from around midnight. We had to call security twice as it was still ongoing at 2. Security were very helpful and the noise stopped immediately.
The food in the restaurants was very good, I thought there was plenty of choice and the restaurants were very clean. The only complaint about the restaurants is that the waiters have there favourites who I assume tipped them at the beginning and unless you do this you will receive no drinks. You can get them yourselves so it's not a major problem but it was a bit annoying. On our last day we saw waiters reserving tables for their guests and physically moving people who accidentally sat on these tables. I can't blame them of course.
Didn't have this problem in the bars, the barman in the saddle bar was brilliant remembering everyone's drinks and always being vey helpful. He more than earned his tip.
We went to the beach which was small but nice and good for snorkeling. The bus is free and the AI continues at the beach. Only problem is be prepared to push because the Russian guests don't believe in queuing ( anywhere!) so it was a scrum getting the bus there and back.
I would definitely go back as the hotel was lovely overall
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Xperience Kiroseiz Parkland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Three Corners Kiroseiz Hotel
- Sharm El Sheikh Three Corners
- Three Corners Hotel Sharm
- Three Corners Kiroseiz Egypt
- Kiroseiz Sharm El Sheikh
- Kiroseiz Three Corners Resort Sharm El Sheikh