“Satisfied traveler”

Xperience Kiroseiz Parkland
Ranked #66 of 231 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Reviewed December 16, 2013

We have been to the Kiroseiz nine times and think the staff cannot do enough to make your stay a good one . The waiters can't do enough for you and the animation teem are very friendly .every one works long hours and I don't know how they stay so pleasant .i am returning again in Februaryand looking forward to it

Room Tip: I prefer the old part of the hotel away from the Russians most of them are in the new part?.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank James W
Amer_Barakat, General Manager at Xperience Kiroseiz Parkland, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Dear Harry,

We love to hear from repeat guests as it sends such a strong message out to all the readers on this forum and, of course, to all the staff here.

We all work long hours but it is very often the interaction with happy guests that keeps us going. We work on the principle that if we keep them happy they will keep us happy.

Send us an email in advance of your next visit in February if you want your old room back and we’ll see what we can do.

Have a wonderful new year.

There are newer reviews for Xperience Kiroseiz Parkland

Reviewed December 16, 2013

What a perfect holiday again at the Kiroseiz with grateful thanks to our kiroseiz driver who picked us up at the airport, also again to all at reception,, especially those who kept on helping me to sort my phone out. We upgraded our room, and wow it was brill, the walk in shower and bathroom were superb. also the bedroom and lighting were excellent and of course the balcony which we love. the room was always very clean and well looked after. The meals were excellent at all times . thanks to all the chefs and the chefs on the outside cooking station who were always ready for a laugh. The waiters as usual could not do enough for you. your drinks were always ready and waiting with your meals. the boys working at the pool bar were good fun and michael always came around with our drinks while we were relaxing by the pool . The Main pool itself was spotless the pool boys were working at night time cleaning the pool. and were always there to help. what can we say about the animation team....Marco you and your team are brill,so much fun and laughter. thanks to all at the waves bar, and the Mall where we enjoyed part of our evening. and to our lovely friend Akhmed, who works so hard on the engraving etc., the hotel itself has some beautiful grounds where the gardeners are always working keeping it to the Kiroseiz standard. The guest relation girls were so very helpful at all times.Went to see Islam the pool attendant at the lower pool what a great person he is. last but not least the entertainment was so very good something different all the time. Will be coming back next May we cannot wait to see you all again, once more we would like to thank all management and staff for making our holiday complete.

Room Tip: we like higher floor on the sunrise block over looking the pool excellent.1236

Dear Happysea,

It’s great to know that you had a great holiday and you’ll be coming back in May. What you described there is what we try to do all the time with everything running as smooth as clockwork and when it all comes together we are unbeatable.

So thanks for the superb vote of confidence and we all look forward to May. In the meantime, on behalf of everyone here at the Kiroseiz, may I wish you a wonderful and happy new year.

Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

I would just like to say that this hotel is brilliant the staff very good food excellent with multiple choice this was our 4th time and 27times in sharm but this is the only hotel for us absolutely on the ball as I have said before the cream of the crop will be back soon thank-you Mr barakat and team

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

What a great review – short and very sweet. It’s marvelous to read that after 27 visits to Sharm you have settled on the Kiroseiz.

I appreciate the thanks but that really goes to all the staff – those you see and those who work behind the scenes to support the operation. They all work so hard and function together as a team to produce what you see there. They really are the cream of the crop and I am immensely proud of them.

We all wish you a wonderful and prosperous new year.

See you again soon.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

We went to Sharm for the first time for a ten day break arriving 21st Nov. We stayed in room 4315 overlooking the Tropicana pool, the room and balcony were very spacious and although dated were kept very clean. The hotel was only at 40% capacity so no towels on sunbeds or queuing for food etc.

We spent most days around the Tropicana which was very chilled out and relaxed compared to the main pool we loved it here. The food was plentiful and of good quality and we really enjoyed it with the different themes. We spent most nights around the main pool bar and met some great people and had a good laugh. The two barmen her Emad and Abdullah (Abs) were absolutely fantastic, they were great company, provided an amazing service and are truly a credit to this hotel. Can't really comment on the evening entertainment as we saw it from a distance.

We did get a bit of hassle from the boat trip and spa sellers etc. round the pool but I didn't find it on top and a polite no thank you did the trick, Iv'e had a lot worse in other countries.
The animation staff again were excellent and kept us entertained by the pool all day. In fact we both used the spa for the massage, hot tub and sauna treatment. This was a great treatment and excellent value for money as was the boat trip we booked to Tiran island. We paid EP350 for two for the spa and EP400 for two for the boat trip. All good value .

We went to Naama Bay for two nights and Soho Square for one night. Really enjoyed both, Soho was around EP120 return in a taxi and Naama bay EP50 return but you gotta haggle. Soho was a bit pricey but well worth it. Naama had great bars and we ate out twice there once at Camel bar and once at a place on the beach, both were very good and reasonable. Most bars had wifi so iI called home several times using viber or BT smart talk for free.

We caught the local bus into Naama one day whilst we were walking, it was a blue mini bus which just stopped next to us with 'sharm el sheikh service' on the side, we hopped in and it was EP4 yes 4 into Naama bay!!

We used both beaches I preferred the Sandy one as it was better position for the sun etc, although the half day at the coral beach was good for the snorkelling.

We ate at both Nathans and Dolce Vita for free. We preferred Nathans as the steak was of better quality but both were good. The best meal of the holiday by far was at the Bhukara indian on site, EP100 each for a three course set menu. The curry was as good as anything I have ever tasted including in India, absolutely fantastic food and surroundings.

Used the water park a couple of times and had a good laugh there aswell, was open between 14.30 and 16.30 in the afternoons, great fun.

Overall I really liked Sharm and this hotel. The local people are fantastically friendly and welcoming. The hotel staff from the top to the bottom are amazing in respect of service, friendliness and professionalism I really mean that they make your stay a great one and nothing is too much trouble. I will definately be returning to Egypt and would not hesitate recommending this hotel or resort to anyone.

if I could give one tip. I downloaded an app to my phone before I went of ten useful arabic phrases, trust me do this and you will be rewarded and treated well, I learnt a bit of arabic whilst there just by asking and it really goes a long , long way. Thank you Kiroseiz for a great holiday.

Dear Harry,

The tip about learning a few words in Arabic is a good one even though pretty much all our ‘guest contact’ staff speak English. The guys love it when they hear that the guests try to say a few words. It’s a good ice breaker and can really raise some smiles when you’re around the pool or in the bar. I always try to learn a handful of new words before I go abroad.

We are very well situated here on the edge of Naama Bay with Soho Square just up the road and lots of excursions available. You could walk into Naama if you’re feeling energetic but we have a free shuttle service which takes the sting out of it. The shuttle can also take you to the two Kiroseiz beaches – one for snorkeling and one just sandy, but both with the all-important all-inclusive bars and restaurants.

Thank you for taking the time to write this extensive review and for recommending the Xperience Kiroseiz Parkland to the readers. We look forward to seeing you back here in the not-too-distant future. In the meantime, we wish you a happy new year.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

just come back from a two week stay 11 of us brilliant time hotel great food nice staff really helpful a big thankyou to Danielle helping with the kids at kids club and chico really took there time to sort kids out and are extremely nice friendly people all the animation team are outstanding good job guys defo be seeing you all again missing the place already

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Deborah P

Dear Deborah,

Thank you to you and the other ten members of your party for choosing the Kiroseiz. Food great, staff great, animation great, review great! They will all be there waiting for you next year.

In the meantime may we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from all at the Xperience Kiroseiz Parkland.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

I went to Egypt for 1 week with my partner. This is my 3rd visit to Egypt in 3 years and all were good
1st the staff-they were outstanding, the hotel is massive and i worried this would impact on performance and it didnt. The staff went out there way to make your stay comfortable, our waiter Amwar was brilliant, the cleaners were great and bar staff.
The room and hotel-first impressions was it is very dated, although they are upgrading we were put in an ols apartment, however this was spacious and clean and was extremely comfortable.
The food was very good quality although there was less than usually expected and next to no salad bar. Again though what was there was enough really.
I strongly recommend the spa, it was fantastic and very reasonable, although yo do need to haggle!
Now the bad, this is nothing to do wiht the hotel as we were happy wiht this but we flew with Thomas Cook, I always bood wiht them as i expect a certain standard. The flights from Manchester were changed to go onroute to London, this made t a 7 hr flt, the plane was one of their older smaller ones and i felt like we were squashed in like sardines. On return we were delayed for 2 hours as Gatwick had bad weather, I appreciate these things happen but watched 3 other aircrafts depart on time and direct to Manchester whilst stuck waiting, so this was a 9 hr travel.
At gatwick we had to get off and go through another security check to get back on the plane??? I felt their was disregard to their customers and in their attempt to money grab they have properly lost valuable customers, I will certainly consider other agency's now.
The actual hotel though I would recommend.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kerrisEngland

Dear Kerris,

My heart goes out to you for the flight delays and route switches. It really isn’t what you want but I am glad to read that you had a great holiday while you were at the Kiroseiz.

We are getting al the rooms refurbished bit by bit but it does take time and we do try very hard to make sure that our guests are not disturbed by any maintenance noise.

Thank you for the nice words about the food although I am surprised to learn about there not being enough salad. I know you shouldn’t really have to do this but if you have a word with Guest Relations or even one of the restaurant staff, they will bring you pretty much anything you want as long as they’ve got it in the kitchen. We never run out of salad items in the kitchen so I guess we just need to make sure it comes outside to the buffet. I’ve had a word with chef so it shouldn’t happen again.

Thanks again for the lovely review and we hope to see you again next year. In the meantime, we all wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

We moved here from Amarante Gardens, which we were led to believe had gone bust. The staff at Kiroseiz Parkland were fantastic and gave us a great welcome.

The hotel is spotlessly clean, the food is great and the staff are wonderful.

The only negatives I can think of are:

The noise from the corridors can be a little loud (but not bad) at night as there are no carpets or rugs in the hallway to absorb the noise.

Please beware of the company '4 waves' that sells excursions as they have 2 price lists - one for Russian visitors and one for British guests. The russians are charged in dollars and the British in Egyptian pounds. I was mistaken for a russian guest and charged the former. When they noticed that they had made a mistake, they tried to charge me an additional 150 Egyptian pounds. They will try to sell you a trip regardless of whether they have the requisite numbers to actually run the trip. AVOID them and book through your rep if possible.

Other than that, I would definitely recommend a stay here, its great!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank 810Edu

Dear Guest,

It’s a lovely title and thank you for the kind words. Unfortunately, ‘4 Waves’ is independent of the Kiroseiz but we have had a word with them to try to encourage them to keep the rates equal for all concerned. I do hope it didn’t detract from the enjoyment of your holiday too much.

We’ll look forward to giving you another great welcome next time you come to visit us.