I have to say that overall experience was very good and I think it is a great value for money, but there are some downsides.
- nice territory
- selection of food
- location of a hotel
- amazing corals and fishes right there = free snorkeling
- harrasement from animation team (but to be honest we made firend with one guy and he was very nice!), so were sold quad trip as exclusive, but it was group one and horrible! I managed to get money back as I couldn't stand that drive and asked to go back to the hotel. So I would not buy anything from them
- cats coming and trying to eat from our plates on outside tables (waiter blamed US for it as well!!!)
Could be improved:
- if you book half board, you are not given even soft drink or water with your meal, they watch out for you!!!
- swimming pool bottom has to be fixed as my friend cut half of her toe there :(
- toilet and sink were liking and has massive ants there, but I would say it's exspected for the price you pay, but would be nice to fix.
I think I would still go back if I'm on a budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the cliff top of Naama Bay, Halomy Hotel offers panoramic views of the Tiran Island. The hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, a diving centre and a buffet restaurant. The air-conditioned rooms feature a spacious seating area with a satellite TV and a minibar. Some rooms have a balcony or a terrace overlooking the Red Sea. A hairdryer is fitted in the bathroom. The buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy cocktails that are served at the Beach Bar. Oriental Café serves shisha as well. Guests have a variety of activities to do on site such as table tennis and volley ball. Rejuvenating massages are also available. Sounds and light show can be enjoyed at the evening. The old market is a 10-minute drive from Halomy Hotel. Sharm El Sheikh International Airport is a 15-minute drive away. Free private parking is possible on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Halomy Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halomy Sharm El Sheikh