Booked this last June and after booking, we read some of the reviews on here relating to when it was the Maxxim. (Yes, know I should have read it before booking) so was a little worried.
This was a fantastic break. We booked for a week chilling out with no intention of doing trips. Rooms, food, staff were all excellent and went out of their way to please. Everything was spotlessly clean. You can hardly put your cigarette out without the ashtray being whipped away and replaced with a clean one.
Pool was excellent. Went to beach at other hotel once but was a bit Tenerife so preferred our pool
Russians are so rude it is incredible and it does annoy me as a polite Brit. Locals love our manners and appreciate the respect we give them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This comfortable, relaxing "All-Inclusive" 4 star (country category) Resort with a centered pool lagoon is divided to various 2 floor buildings with tasteful decorated rooms offer you a relaxed atmosphere for a family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Island Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Island Garden Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Hotel Sunrise Island Garden
- Sunrise Island Garden Resort Sharm El Sheikh