Just returned from a weeks holiday. Weather mostly good, some cloud and windy at night, at times needed a jacket in the evening. HOtel clean, room OK, but not 5 star. Food good, always a good choice, waiters, pool staff, reception very good. Lebanese restuarant good. Local Alcoholic drinks terrible, vodka, gin and tonic tasted horrible. Had to resort to paying for vodka and getting tonic from supermarket. Very quiet at night, very little to do, entertainment amatuerish. Taxi drivers and people in Sharm El Sheik old town trying to rip you off, you have to be careful. One couple were asked to pay £8 for two beers, which they refused to do. We went to Sharm El Sheik 3 years ago and we found this time most people are out to get your money. Enjoyed the break but unlikely to go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This comfortable, relaxing "All-Inclusive" 4 star (country category) Resort with a centered pool lagoon is divided to various 2 floor buildings with tasteful decorated rooms offer you a relaxed atmosphere for a family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Island Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Island Garden Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Hotel Sunrise Island Garden
- Sunrise Island Garden Resort Sharm El Sheikh