Arrived to a lovely cold drink with friendly staff. Arrived in our room to find only two beds!! When their was three of us. We were then given a but up bed!!! For a nearly six foot man wasn't good enough. Next day complained and we were moved to a room with three single beds. Room much quieter as it didn't over look the pool. Rooms clean but bathrooms really need updating.. Rusty showers.
The over all building was very clean. You had to que at the restaurant at evening meal to wait for a table. Food nice if not limited, needs better management. Constantly clearing up but lack of availability of plates, cutlery, glasses .
The a animation team nice but found a bit boring, especially if you are British. But soho square is five minutes walk away which has better entertainment and is very safe. Trips very good. Don't bother with the Health suite at the hotel you will be very disappointed .
Over all a nice place to stay, clean, friendly staff ( even if some of the other guests were rude and ignorant)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This comfortable, relaxing "All-Inclusive" 4 star (country category) Resort with a centered pool lagoon is divided to various 2 floor buildings with tasteful decorated rooms offer you a relaxed atmosphere for a family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Island Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Island Garden Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Hotel Sunrise Island Garden
- Sunrise Island Garden Resort Sharm El Sheikh