The hotel in parts is basic but they are refurbishing it. The food was outstanding a great choice everyday (they alternated the food so you were not bored). The hotel has its own private beach which is kept clean and tidy (as is the rest of the hotel including the gardens). There are 2 swimming pools. My room was cleaned daily. The staff cannot do enough for you. There is a mosque outside which sounds 5 times a day but you get used to it. One of my friends arrived very late in the evening and they'd already kept some food back from the restaurant for when they arrived which is a gesture that sums up this hotel. Lovely hotel, lovely staff, lovely beach!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LocationBeach Albatros SSH located on the Sharm Elmaya bay. Only 20 minutes from SharmInternational Airport, the Hotel is built on an area covering over 137,000 sq. m.• 20 minutes to the airport• 10 minutes to Na’ama bay (Center of Sharm El Sheikh)• 05 minutes to the old town• Shuttle bus to Na’ama bay (extra charge)Rooms & Amenities• Number of rooms: 228 Rooms• Double rooms 194 rooms with Terrace or Balcony, Maximum 3 person's occupancy, Air condition, direct dialing phone, Sat. TV, Mini Bar, Hair dryer.• Chalets 34 rooms two bedrooms + Living room , and one bathroom, with stylish windows or terrace 1 - 4 persons, Air condition, direct dialing phone, Sat. TV, Mini Bar, Hair dryer.• Number of floors: 3 in the main building ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Beach Albatros Sharm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Albatros Sharm Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Beach Albatros Egypt
- Beach Albatros Sharm El Sheikh