We had a lovely 10 day holiday at the Beach Albatros hotel in February. The room was clean and comfortable, free use of safe and hairdryer was good, but a kettle for making morning tea/coffee would have been nice too.
The restaurants offered a good choice of hot and cold food but we avoided the whisky in the bar.
The animation team were all very good and we even enjoyed watching the kids' disco! (Usually to be avoided too) Fantastic snorkeling, just a shame the coral is not more protected.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LocationBeach Albatros SSH located on the Sharm Elmaya bay. Only 20 minutes from SharmInternational Airport, the Hotel is built on an area covering over 137,000 sq. m.• 20 minutes to the airport• 10 minutes to Na’ama bay (Center of Sharm El Sheikh)• 05 minutes to the old town• Shuttle bus to Na’ama bay (extra charge)Rooms & Amenities• Number of rooms: 228 Rooms• Double rooms 194 rooms with Terrace or Balcony, Maximum 3 person's occupancy, Air condition, direct dialing phone, Sat. TV, Mini Bar, Hair dryer.• Chalets 34 rooms two bedrooms + Living room , and one bathroom, with stylish windows or terrace 1 - 4 persons, Air condition, direct dialing phone, Sat. TV, Mini Bar, Hair dryer.• Number of floors: 3 in the main building ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beach Albatros Sharm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Albatros Sharm Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Beach Albatros Egypt
- Beach Albatros Sharm El Sheikh