First impression of the hotel on arrival was a bit shabby looking from the outside, but once we were greeted by the very friendly reception staff and made to feel very welcome, all doubts about the hotel soon faded. We were taken to our room number 7007 and were very happy. Nice clean, cosy accomodation with a perfect sea view right from our door. The bonus also was that we were right next to the restaurant! The staff were all very friendly in all areas of the resort. The food was tasty and there were several options available to suit all tastes. Animation team were all very friendly and tried their hardest to put on a good show each night, sometimes depending on the amount of people to take part. I did however find the Russian guests extremely rude. They were miserable, extremely obnoxious people. They did not queue for food like others and just barged in. A couple of times we witnessed them trying to fight with other guests. Apart from them, the holiday was fantastic. The views were fabulous, the sea was warm and crystal clear. There was entertainment on the beach daily. The only bad thing was the noise of the music being pumped out of large speakers whilst you were trying to relax in the sun. It was my Birthday when I was away and the staff made my day feel very special. I had a letter posted to my room with arrangements made to attend the restaurant at a certain time. There I was greeted with the biggest birthday gateau I have ever seen and all of the staff surrounding our table with bongo drums singing happy birthday in their quirky Egyptian style. The pool area was very clean. All in the stay was fantastic amd the staff were all amazing. Only downside was that the hotel did not have free wifi available, you had to pay and the strength was very poor so it was a waste of time. I will definitely go back to Beach Albatros and have already been recommending it to friends and family. Thank you Beach Albatros for a wonderful winter holiday and Birthday to remember. Hope to see you all again very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LocationBeach Albatros SSH located on the Sharm Elmaya bay. Only 20 minutes from SharmInternational Airport, the Hotel is built on an area covering over 137,000 sq. m.• 20 minutes to the airport• 10 minutes to Na’ama bay (Center of Sharm El Sheikh)• 05 minutes to the old town• Shuttle bus to Na’ama bay (extra charge)Rooms & Amenities• Number of rooms: 228 Rooms• Double rooms 194 rooms with Terrace or Balcony, Maximum 3 person's occupancy, Air condition, direct dialing phone, Sat. TV, Mini Bar, Hair dryer.• Chalets 34 rooms two bedrooms + Living room , and one bathroom, with stylish windows or terrace 1 - 4 persons, Air condition, direct dialing phone, Sat. TV, Mini Bar, Hair dryer.• Number of floors: 3 in the main building ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Beach Albatros Sharm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Albatros Sharm Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Beach Albatros Egypt
- Beach Albatros Sharm El Sheikh