Beach Albatros Sharm
Official Hotel
$300
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hilton Sharks Bay Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
$62
  • Breakfast included
Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
$58
$75
$68
Movenpick.com
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Regency Sharm El Sheikh Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
$80
Hyatt.com
$58
$46
$49
  • Breakfast included
Concorde El Salam Front Hotel(Sharm El Sheikh)(Great Value!)
$50
$35
  • Pool
$135
1,437 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 17, 2013

This was our second visit to Beach Albatros and we were, like the first time welcomed on our arrival and felt really at home. We were given extra benefits and gestures as returning guests, we did't expect that but it was very useful and very nice. The main restaurant had good food with a variety for everyone at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Our room was very clean and had as well everything we needed. As always the place was totally clean. We were a little bit worried that we might not have as much fun with the animation team as our last visit because we made some really good friends at the first visit but the new team at this time were just as friendly and we loved spending time with them, we especially loved the Egyptian guy, Aladdin. All the staff were so friendly, polite and nothing was too much trouble for them. Well worth a third visit!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
hanyabdelshafy, Manager at Beach Albatros Sharm, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Dear Guest,

We would like to express our appreciation and thankfulness for your fantastic rewiew about your recent holiday at our hotel Beach Albatros Sharm El Sheikh and for recommending the same.

We are honored by your very praising comments regarding our service and it will be a great pleasure for us to be your host soon again.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

We visited on the 16th July for 14 days and upon arrival we wondered what sort of a place we were going to. From the outside it was pretty basic but on walking through to the grounds the hotel was set in a fantastic location.
The hotel and grounds were spotless with the staff constantly working hard to maintain the gardens and surrounding areas.
The food tended to be on the salty side for our liking but maybe that is to do with the hot weather and preserving the food.

Negatives:Rude Russians.

Positives:Beautiful grounds and gardens
Private beach with entertainment.
Helpful and friendly staff and a nice bouquet making gardener.
The 2 Mohamed's one at the pool bar and one at Varandas bar were brill.

The three people that made the biggest impact on our stay were three of the animation team,Harrison,Chelsea and Sam. They were friendly welcoming full of energy and helped us to settle in.

Our 2 daughters aged 11 and 15 loved every minute of the beach and night entertainment and that was all down to them, they work tirelessly despite the heat and are an asset to the hotel.
Alladin, despite being the gaffer was also warm and welcoming and obviously recruits well.

A special mention to Harrison, sorry mate for whooping your **** at french boules and hope to see you next year for a rematch!

Room Tip: The newest rooms are in the 7000's but we was in the pool area right next to the pool in the 3000's and was a great location for the pool and La Veranda bar for a drink on the patio whilst waiting for my family to get ready at night.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 16, 2013

My review is largely represented elsewhere on these pages.
We travelled as two adults and a 10 year old daughter.
Fab location on the cliff top over the beach (not many in Sharm are on the beach)!
The drive up is in an old and messy area but then you don't walk out much, get in the hotel and its different.
The rooms in the three story front area are tired and in need of a refurb - we were in there for a couple of nights but then we moved/ upgraded free of charge to 7019 which was lovely for the rest of our stay.
Food was great and varied, drinks free flowing and available.
Particular mention for Magdy and Hamnet on reception and Emad in the Clubhouse who are all great guys who speak great English and are helpful and friendly.
Unlike some on here we found the entertainment staff excellent, lead by 'the fakir' and ably supported by Harry and Chelsea.
A very good hotel made so by fantastic staff.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2013

When I decided to go on holiday I was thinking about Sharm elsheikh or Turkey but I made my decision, so me and my friends visited Sharm elsheikh and it was the best decision because of Beach Albatros hotel - I want to come back again now. Rooms were beautiful, restaurant with variety of food, I will talk about the animation team later. Sharm elsheikh is magic and I will come back for sure again.
Rooms beautiful, why? Because when we got the room it was so clean with small fridge, air condition and a very clean bathroom.
Restaurant: everyday variety food, amazing salad - I love watermelon there, pizza tasty, tasty and a good view in the restaurant. I want to talk too much about the animation team but I think I wrote too much about too many things so I will just say to everyone that if one day you will visit this hotel and you meet this team you will feel you don't want leave them forever! They always keep a smile in their face, do great efforts to make us happy on the beach. When they had day off we missed all of them - thanks so much people.
From Beach Albatros to Naama Bay it's only 10 minutes and to old market 5 minutes.
The beach at the hotel will help you go snorkeling. Sharm elsheikh is magic, I love Beach Albatros!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank SirwanPe

Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Fars Mobil
We stayed one week at this great hotel, me, my husband, my daughter at 10 and my son at 6. As you're able to read in the most reviews below, this hotel is a quite good hotel in Sharm and our holiday there was unforgettable! First morning when we had breakfast me and my husband was a bit disappointed because of the general presentation of the buffet and also the lack of fresh fruit in the morning. But the rest of the meals were tiptop and we found something for everybody.
My husband really enjoyed our time at the beach diving and snorkeling with the kids. They saw some amazing fish and small reefs which I'm sure they'll never forget.
The animation team were fantastic! Kimo, Kabo, Harry, Chelsea, Sam and especially Aladdin. Aladdin made sure no one felt bored and he was just outstanding. We will always remember his shout and outfits for the volley ball games. The team would arrange water polo, darts, water gym, belly dancing and many other activities around the pool during the daytime. If you didn't wanted to participate, they will not hassle you, its completely up to you!
The entertainment in the evenings was held by the animation team but some nights also with outside staff. We found the entertainment funny and everybody enjoyed it.
If you haven't been on this hotel before I would defiantly tell you to go and see for yourself.
Thanks for making our holiday one we won't forget! We are already talking about planning our return trip to you!

• Stayed: July 2013