Domina Coral Bay Oasis
Jaz Fanara Resort & Residence(Sharm El Sheikh)
$78
$123
$99
$50
2,053 results
All reviewsnaama baysea viewpastaspecial thanksanimation teamrelaxing holidaysoft drinksresortsalehpoolsaquamarinetaxisterritoryreef
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I went with a friend there a couple of years ago and the location and the service was amazing. the Beach is simply amazing and the room had the nicest view. And it was close to the airport and naama bay too.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Magdoline3
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Domina coral bay great hotel nice services wonderful food nice beach
Really fantastic trip you can spend great trip there. Thank you very much for all the staff. Ian really appreciated "it was a lovely stay in domina coral bay oasis hotel and we need to comeback again in domina oasis

• Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank mahmoudso
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Wanted some were nice and quiet for me and misses to go and chill out and experience a bit of Egypt . Lots to see and do no need to venture out lots of shops on the complex . Little tip always let the ladies barter with the shop keepers they don't like it but u get the price u want to pay . Staff always happy to help and speak very good English . Overall well happy and well worth another visit .

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Low Cost Holidays
2  Thank Michael G
Reviewed May 16, 2014

We had a wonderful, restful 7 day break here in February. The staff made the holiday, especially Shaban in the restaurant, he was sooooo helpful. I initially found it hard to find my bearings, so took a couple of days to understand the way things work. The one hour time difference was a good idea when in the complex but really confusing when you leave. I enjoyed the full body message (one hour), but for almost the same price I had a back and shoulder which was supposed to be 45min and turned out to be 25 minutes, really a waste of money. The Spa was the undiscovered gem, I only went there on the forth day and when I go back (I hope), I would get a week pass, I love Jacuzzis!
Except for one night I really enjoyed the food, I never understand what people expect, their roast potatoes were just like aunty used to make, cooked in olive oil and I really liked the red wine. Again our meals were made so much more enjoyable because of the waiter Shaban. I know there is no need but I always tip the helpful staff when I leave and when you see how poor the locals are, a couple of quid to us is not a lot to us, it is a lot to them.
Best new experience, quad bike riding in the desert, never mind your age, try it!
My brother used (the almost empty) fitness centre and decided that when he wins the lottery he will use their layout to design his own!

Room Tip: We choose the sea view.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank ladies_that_lunch429
Reviewed May 9, 2014

just had my Honeymoon there and it is very peacful very beautiful and all anyone could need and the best staff you could ever meet all across the bay
The food was amazing and the pools as well
Bars and drinks also the view <3