I have travelled to Domina with my friend in February. We had a standard twin room with the garden view.
Was quick and the personnel was very friendly and explained everything we need. Our rooms were already waiting for us. And our little fridge was filled in with coke and water bottles.
Rooms were clean and of a descent size. The garden view was actually much better than the pool view. Because it was much quieter and with beautiful flowers around. The shower room was large and really clean. As well as we were given 4 towels each every day.
One disadvantage: even though we left 1 pound to the room cleaner every day, sometimes our rooms were cleaned after 5 pm which was quite annoying as well as we have never got any “towel art” on our beds as we got in the previous hotels.
Also water bottles and bottled coke had to be bought every day, it was not included in so – called all inclusive deal.
The territory is AMAZINGLY HUGE and BEAUTIFUL!! I can really name it one of the best territory I have ever seen in the hotels.
I was running every morning and from our room to the beach – AMAZING! The territory was generally clean. There are a couple of little buses , called- taf-tafs that run every 10-15 minutes and can take you to the beaches and restaurants etc. It is really cool. However most of the time we like to walk a lot therefore we didn’t use them.
There are plenty of different pools, but unfortunately we could use only 2 of them: the main pool and the small pool next to our room. The main pool was very busy and noisy. The little pool was nice but it was February and they could make the water hotter. The bar at the little pool was very good though, with different cocktails served.
We could not go to other better pools as we didn’t have this option regarding our package.
This hotel has a huge beach territory, with a couple of bars there. Again they have also two other, better beaches where we couldn’t go because of our package. On the beach they have one pantone with two small swimming pools on it. Great sea, great snorkelling , great weather.
No problems with the sun beds or with the towels.
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
Food was always fresh, nice variety with special grill days a couple of days per week. The best part of the meals were sweets!!!!! So many different cakes and sweets and pastries. Yummy!!!!
We were lacking of fruits but it is due to the season, as there are not too many types of fruits available in February ☺
We could go to 5 bars (all-inclusive). The best one is the one overlooking the sea, I think its name is BAHIA bar. Or it is unforgettable !!!! The view from that bar is worth going there. You can see everything: the beach, the entire hotel territory.
The snacks at the bars were very poor and small amounts. So we actually managed to try them once.
Animation is great!!!! Dancing, different classes, water exercises, volleyball, different sport competition.
Market on the site , no need to leave the hotel. Every day concerts and performances for free.
The disco is for extra charge and does not worth it.
• Great territory
• Great personnel at the bars and restaurants
• Beautiful, clean and large rooms
• Bathrooms are very clean and of a descent size
• Animation is great
• Food is fresh, good variety
• Beaches are very nice and the swimming pools on the pantone is very cool and safe
• There is a piece of the beach which is cleaned of the corals so you can swim all over the place there.
• Limited restaurant choice (we could not go to all 7 or 9 restaurant only to two of them)
• Gym, sauna are not in all-inclusive deal (but 25-30 dollar per day and is not worth it)
• Room Cleaners are not attentive and ignore you, even though you leave them tips
• More snacks in the bars should be provided
Overall is a nice hotel, very huge , quite clean and good value for money.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Domina Coral Bay Oasis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domina Coral Bay Oasis Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Domina Coral Bay Resort Casino
- Coral El Resort Sea Sharm Sheikh
- Domina Coral Bay Oasis Resort