“Great day out”
Review of Sun'n Fun Co

Sun'n Fun Co
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Had a day trip on boat to tiran island and snorkelling. Staff were great and really helpful. Great food. Would recommend this trip. Snorkeling was amazing.

All reviews
"belly dancer"
in 8 reviews
"clown fish"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this trip"
"bedouin dinner"
"reefs"
in 3 reviews
"guys"

Reviewed April 29, 2014

It was an experience I'll never forget. I actually miss the boat crew! They were super friendly, funny, and trustworthy. Our instructor Mohhamed, was great and very helpful. Ahmed, who went in the water with us and made sure we would stick around him and be safe. Eid, who took nice photos and was a pretty helpful, honest, fun, and funny to be around! The under water photographer took some sweet photos. Everyone was just so welcoming and caring!

2  Thank Lalalalalalovee
Reviewed April 14, 2014

seeing Dolphins, before our first stop. An excellent lunch was proved and the crew especially the guide was very helpful especially as I am not a great swimmer, and they helped me with the snorkelling and were extremely patient with me

1  Thank maggie1244
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I have always booked my excursions with Sun'n Fun whilst in Sharm. The reps are helpful, and will give you a good price (when haggled!).

Everything has always gone to plan and I certainly will be using them again for my forthcoming trip to Sharm.

Highly recommend the private tours for quad biking and dune buggies!

See more reviews
Reviewed February 28, 2014

The crew meet and greet you the minute you on board they are very friendly and helpfull. Sina dream is real ya dream so beautiful, very clean and tidy the furniture very nice and comfortable. We were 3persons we went to Tiran island during the whole trip we were served soft drink,tea or coffee. Food is very tasty, consists of shrimps,fish,calamari, macaroni and rice plus variety of salads very well presented and served by the chef followed by fruits for dessert.The guide mohamed was so good he did excellent show in the water every body enjoyed. We did two snorkeling water was so clear. On our way back live entertainment by belly dancer she was nice plus DJ during the trip. The staff and crew members gave their at most to please us it is really 5star boat offering 5 star service it is the best sea trip I ever had, I highly recommend this trip on this boat it was a beautiful dream thank you for every thing.

1  Thank elnemr