“Magical second time” 5 of 5 bubbles

Club Magic Life Sharm el Sheikh Imperial
Ranked #18 of 232 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
“Magical second time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

This is the second time we have visited club magic life in Sharm and just as magical the second time as the first. On our arrival we were in our room within fifteen minutes and our luggage was there a few minutes later. Really can't fault. The room we had was just what we needed and we were more than happy with. As previously the staff were fantastic and how wonderful it was to be recognised from the year before and welcomed like friends. The restaurants again fantastic and massive choice and the staff were brilliant. Thank you to Mohammed in the mai tai who looked after us throughout our stay and always made us feel so welcome.
What was different this year was the animation team... They were better and really added life to the pool area. As for the kids they fully enjoyed the activity and they never stopped and I can honestly say they never said "I'm bored" once. It was more of what shall we do next, either or..
Other reviews mentioned the wellness centre staff as being in their face. We didn't find this at all, we were asked once and politely said "no" and that was all that was needed.
The beech was just amazing again and the hotel grounds were fantastic and so relaxing.
My youngest also went to the creative corner and absolutely loved it. The young man in there was fantastic and so helpful and attentive to him. Thanks again.
Finally, I'm sure we will be back, don't think the kids will let us go anywhere else. A great big thank you to all staff, it's you who make the stay as good as it was. See you soon

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
5 Thank Shell A

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,260)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
United Kingdom Somerset
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

I went to Club Magic Life with my dad and myself on the 6th of August and at first it was quite intimidating as the hotel is so big and a lot of the people that stay there aren't English so it took me a while to find some people to talk to, however if you ask one of the staff they can help you by introducing you to some people. I was talking to one of the entertainment staff called Seskian and when I mentioned I couldn't find anyone he took me straight over to some English people my own age.

The food is amazing and there would always be something there you'd like, I'm personally a very fussy eater so was quite worried about what I would be having but there was such a wide variety I ended up being spoilt for choice!

The pool is clean but there are a lot of people so if you don't get up early you will struggle to find a sun bed but if you ask they can normally find you some or bring some to you! This is extremely helpful as me and my dad did struggle a lot with sun beds.

You don't need to bring beach towels as they are provided for you, you just have to hand in your beach towel card to the towel centre and then you can have them for as long as you want and then you just hand them back in and get your cards back.

They did regular trips to the Hard Rock Cafe at midnight til about 3am which was a brilliant opportunity to meet new people. Also mainly on Wednesday nights it was ladies night which meant females would get free drinks all night which is definitely something to take advantage of!

When you go to any of the restaurants you get waited on hand and foot and they will constantly check you are okay and if you need any drinks they will be brought to you straight away.

Rooms are clean and the cleaners organise your room really well when you go out I left my stuff in a bit of a mess on the first day and when I came back it was all folded and everything when tided even my products in the bathroom were in height order! Never had such excellent cleaners in any hotel I've been in. The only down side to the room was that my pillow was extremely hard and uncomfortable which did effect my sleep a little bit, but not that badly.

Entertainment team are really friendly and try their best to get everyone involved. They always have something planned in the evenings for everyone so you never get bored.

Overall I think the hotel was excellent and very organised I would definitely consider coming here again.

Any questions about anything I've mentioned feel free to message me and I'll get back to you ASAP :)

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
10 Thank EmZz_x
liverpool
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

2 Weeks in CML and can't say 1 bad thing about it. Anyone who has decided to put negative comments needs a reality check. The prices are amazing, the service is fab, the food is lovely and the drinks are to die for !!!!!!!!!

If you want a great break, lots of sun, great food and drink, fab entertainment and lovely surroundings then look no further

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank LiverpoolShabba
Gainsborough
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

Best food I've ever experienced in an all-inclusive hotel! Buffet style restaurant was varied and freshly cooked, a la carte restaurants were super and easy to book. The service from the waiting staff and hotel guest services were also excellent, bar staff a bit hit and miss though. The quiet pool was the best place to be in the daytime so get up early to bag a bed, the main pool was dreadful unless you like Club 18-30 style holidays. The hotel itself was a bit jaded and 'tired', the rooms were clean but a bit shabby and the aircon took a couple of days to get cold, you have to leave the room card in the slot to keep the electricity on while you're out 24/7 to keep it reasonably cool. All in all, 3* accommodation with 4.5* food.

Room Tip: Try to get in the blocks near the quiet pool, 20 or 21 are good
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank julie_gainsborough
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

Me and my partner have just come back from Sharm (Club Magic Life).
Firstly, THANK GOD we were clever enough NOT TO CANCEL the holiday. It was simply the best holiday we had (even better than last year's Maldives).
Whatever the media and papers say nothing happens in the majority of Egypt. There were some demonstrations on 4 streets in Cairo but the rest of the country is quiet and safe. I feel sad to hear that Egyptians fear for their future because people just don't go there anymore. PEOPLE PLEASE, DON'T STOP VISITING EGYPT!!! It's beautiful and affordable.
Club Magic Life surprised us in every possible way. Everything was excellent. We took part in two fantastic excursions. I honestly can't fault the holiday and will be back for more!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank AniaandSteve
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

Fantastic family holiday, entertainment teams where great.Fresh cooked food was very good with lots of choice. The Staff where very helpfull & nothing was too much trouble.
Overall we had a fantastic family holiday & we would recomend this hotel, well worth the five star rating.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Simon H
Nottingham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

We stayed at this hotel last year. The hotel was nice and clean, but in dire need of a facelift!!!!. On arrival it did not go really well, we were not given a welcome drink, or a "refreshing towel", as other passengers had. Checking in to be fair was very quick,, but then this porter came and said he would show us our room. He started walking really fast, we nearly lost sight of him then he stopped and said you two are you there, and turned to another couple and pointed to another block and told them that was their "slot"!!!!!!!!!!. We found our own way around, as we were not given any information at all. But after that mishap, we really enjoyed ourselves, apart from the night my wife got bitten about 20 times by bed mites!!!, but to be fair when we complained they changed the mattress and fumigated the whole room for us in an instant, they even arranged for my wife to see the doctor free of charge. The food is well presented, and the evening entertainment wasn't all that brilliant but the free cocktails made up for this!!!!!!. So to sum up this hotel is that its a good decent hotel, we stopped by the quiet pool and found it very relaxing. Just make sure if you do go here make time to go to the magic tower for delicious cakes

Room Tip: if you are a couple wanting to relax ask for Giza block
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple