Just returned from the Savoy. The holiday was for rest and relaxation. We had a pool view room on the 1st floor which also had a sea view.This was our third visit so we knew it was going to be excellent. Well we think excellent was an understatement. We felt totally safe, secure and pampered. As usual the restaurants were the best, we ate at the Italian, Seafood Island, Indian, Tepenyaki, Entrecote and Fusion 21 to name a few. We were looked after by so many lovely people that it is impossible to name just one or two. During our first visit to this hotel we were invited to join the Savoy Club which enables you to earn club points for each visit. As we were celebrating our 45th Wedding Anniversary whilst we were there this time we were able to upgrade to the Royal Savoy using our Club points. WOW! All in all this was probably one of the best holidays we have ever had and we are well travelled
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Savoy Sharm El Sheikh is located near Ras Mohammed National Park inside SOHO SQUARE, the 5-star hotel offers 136 sea view rooms, 55 pool view rooms, 161 garden view rooms, 46 triple rooms, 2 special care rooms, 13 diplomatic suites, and 1 presidential suite. The hotel also features a private beach, 5 swimming pools 3 adult pools (2 heated in winter time) and 2 children's pools (1 heated in winter time) , 5 Bars (1 pool Bar) , and 6 restaurants Savoy hotel offers different types of meal plans that ensures you trying everything starting from the hotel’s main restaurant to Soho Square different restaurants and cuisines; standard Bed and breakfast, half board, full board, S-Class (ultra all-inclusive concept) , and half and full board dine around option (which SOHO Square restaurants as well) Diving or at least snorkeling with a PADI approved dive school on the beach. In the hotel we can find tennis, squash and beach volleyball courts as well as a modern gym facility . Sauna and Jacuzzis, as well as a range of beauty and spa treatments. Each room features adjustable air conditioning, WiFi access, mini-bar, en suite bathroom and hairdryer, and a private terrace overlooking our gardens , pools, or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Savoy Hotel Sharm El Sheikh