This was our second trip to The Savoy, something that we have never done before but will repeat coming here ! The Savoy has ,within walking distance of a couple of minutes, access to a huge dining/entertainment/shopping/bars which I think it owns . It's called Soho Square and is unique in the whole of Sharm -El- Sheikh. It's unique because the only two entrances at each end are monitored and secure and it's like a mini-village that patrons from The Savoy can use the benefits of if they are all inclusive.Even though we had reports of "upset in Egypt " this Soho Square seemed a haven.
The hotel itself is " 5star " although like every hotel worldwide, you can pick faults but what makes this hotel an ideal holiday for us is the staff. From Farah and Tanya on the liaison desk,Mamdouh and the staff on the front reception, Heba and Dalia at breakfast and even Zidane and Tourkey at the pool and beach. These people deserve a mention because they all work damn hard to make your holiday the very best you can have.We have traveled to some of the best hotels around the world but you will not find one as attentive or safe as The Savoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Savoy Sharm El Sheikh is located near Ras Mohammed National Park inside SOHO SQUARE, the 5-star hotel offers 136 sea view rooms, 55 pool view rooms, 161 garden view rooms, 46 triple rooms, 2 special care rooms, 13 diplomatic suites, and 1 presidential suite. The hotel also features a private beach, 5 swimming pools 3 adult pools (2 heated in winter time) and 2 children's pools (1 heated in winter time) , 5 Bars (1 pool Bar) , and 6 restaurants Savoy hotel offers different types of meal plans that ensures you trying everything starting from the hotel’s main restaurant to Soho Square different restaurants and cuisines; standard Bed and breakfast, half board, full board, S-Class (ultra all-inclusive concept) , and half and full board dine around option (which SOHO Square restaurants as well) Diving or at least snorkeling with a PADI approved dive school on the beach. In the hotel we can find tennis, squash and beach volleyball courts as well as a modern gym facility . Sauna and Jacuzzis, as well as a range of beauty and spa treatments. Each room features adjustable air conditioning, WiFi access, mini-bar, en suite bathroom and hairdryer, and a private terrace overlooking our gardens , pools, or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Savoy Hotel Sharm El Sheikh