The hotel is still good and got even better in many areas. The front desk, concierge and guest relation services show massive improvements. Housekeeping: great, general cleanliness: great, room maintenance: very good, pool areas very clean and extremely well serviced. The whole of the staff are very helpful, extremely polite and friendly.We had another great holiday and we'll go back for the fourth time. Now to the big BUT. B&B guests use to receive 25% discount in all food outlets in the hotel and bar, that has now been taken away. Prices in these outlets have also been increased. A 3 course meal for two with one each glass of house wine will set you back close to £100.00. The quality of the food has deteriorated and some of the less expensive choices in the menus have been taken away. The same applies to the Soho Square outlets, although the 25%discount is still available there. I would define some of the food served there very poor in both quality and taste. If you are planning a B&B stay I would suggest you doing some checking on prices to avoid expensive surprises. Sometime it will work out cheaper to take a taxi to Naam Bay where there is a large selection of restaurants and bars offering much lower prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Savoy Sharm El Sheikh is located near Ras Mohammed National Park inside SOHO SQUARE, the 5-star hotel offers 136 sea view rooms, 55 pool view rooms, 161 garden view rooms, 46 triple rooms, 2 special care rooms, 13 diplomatic suites, and 1 presidential suite. The hotel also features a private beach, 5 swimming pools 3 adult pools (2 heated in winter time) and 2 children's pools (1 heated in winter time) , 5 Bars (1 pool Bar) , and 6 restaurants Savoy hotel offers different types of meal plans that ensures you trying everything starting from the hotel’s main restaurant to Soho Square different restaurants and cuisines; standard Bed and breakfast, half board, full board, S-Class (ultra all-inclusive concept) , and half and full board dine around option (which SOHO Square restaurants as well) Diving or at least snorkeling with a PADI approved dive school on the beach. In the hotel we can find tennis, squash and beach volleyball courts as well as a modern gym facility . Sauna and Jacuzzis, as well as a range of beauty and spa treatments. Each room features adjustable air conditioning, WiFi access, mini-bar, en suite bathroom and hairdryer, and a private terrace overlooking our gardens , pools, or the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Otel, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Savoy Hotel Sharm El Sheikh