“Great People, Great Diving....All in One Place.....Arrrgh..!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

$43.91*
and up
Scuba Diving from the Shore in Sharm el Sheikh
More attraction details
Owner description: Pirates Dive Club, as one of the premier dive club in Sharm El Sheikh offers a wide range of services.Our highly trained staff are the best in their field. They are highly qualified and have a reputation of being extremely knowledgeable of the underwater wildlife and the different sites in Sharm El Sheikh. Pirates Dive Club is a PADI 5 Star IDC Resort & Retailer.Daily boat trips Starting at 8 am ending at 4 to 5 pm. Destinations: Tiran / Local / Ras Mohamed / Dun Raven ( Wreck ) / Thistelgorm (Wreck) PADI courses:Starting from PADI DSD up to PADI Dive master and specialty courses.We run the courses from 1 to maximum 4 students with 1 instructor.Available:Airport transfers.Diving & accommodation packages.
Derbyshire
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great People, Great Diving....All in One Place.....Arrrgh..!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

I was taken to Egypt by my other half in January 2013, my first visit. Being a diver it was a chance to dive the red sea and find out what the fuss was all about.

As my other half had booked the hotel I thought I would contact the dive club on site to check out dive packages. I was given lots of information and really made to feel welcome, this before even getting there!!
I was knocked sideways with the level of service and the precise attention to detail whilst out diving with these guys...so much so I have just returned and completed my rescue course.

Pirates are simply a great diving outfit from the cylinder and kit crew to the head man Mr Moody. You are treated on a personal level, very accommodating, for example I had my regs serviced before I went out in the uk. On arrival I asked for a cylinder to check them in the hotel pool. On doing so I noticed air escaping from my pressure guage....this was promptly fixed for me without charge allowing me to dive with my own familiar kit.

I noticed they have a great balance of humour and instruction when teaching as I found and observed whilst undertaking my rescue course and watching new students being inducted into diving.

I have to say that the boat diving is excellent with less numbers than the crowded boats you see at the dive sites, this with extremely knowledgeable dive guides gives you that personal touch.

Since my previous visit I have noticed they have up graded their facilities improving the learning environment for students and also a new shop. All this and reasonable prices makes Pirates for me, my only dive club in Egypt.

Many thanks Moody, Zico, Seb the kit team and not forgetting Mohamed and especially Mr "Pizza Pizza" Miagi a truly knowledgeable unassuming gentleman. Many Thanks not just for teaching the skills but for passing on wisdom.

I will return ...............soon !!

Oh yes loving the new Jetty....!!

Visited June 2013
Pirates C, General Manager at Pirates Dive Club, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Hi Paul, it's an honor to all of us the read this review that you wrote about us in so nice details, we hope that in the next time when you come we will be done with 80 % of the renovations, we our selves can't wait to see how the place look like when it's done.

Mr Miagi is saying hello to you, he is still in a break in Cairo to regain his power after the Rescue course :).

Every one in Pirates Dive Club are saying hello to both of you and hoping you are both well and sound.
Cheers Moody

• Polish first
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Diving experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

I've just spent the last week doing my open water PADI with Pirates Dive Club. I had an amazing time...the team are highly professional, fun, reliable, reasonably priced and with a 'depth' of experience. Highly recommend it! I will definitely be going back to do my Advanced and further dives!

Visited June 2013
Pirates C, General Manager at Pirates Dive Club, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Hello Bhavina and thank you for the review, we are glad you think of us in such a way and Mohamed El Gharib will be booked for your advanced course and Zico will be guiding you for the fun dives.
stoke on tr
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“you can make a holiday fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

what can i say you tought my grandson Cameron to scuba dive in march i came again with Zack +Cameron in september who you tought to dive great i am left alone on the beach but oh no not with your team of guy's, i came for a peacefull holiday on my own and what happened you tought me how to dive now i can not get enough of it great guy's great teachers great experiance will not go anywhere else you have patience to teach me you can teach enyone you make it fun and you make it safe and it does not matter if you are old or young you make it fantastic for everyone never change you are doing it wright what i have seen people ony return to good clubs and everyone comes back year after year you can buy advertisements but you can not buy personal recondmendments you have mine as well as my grandsons Cameron and Zack's thanks to you all

Visited September 2012
1 Thank trixieStokeOnTr
Pirates C, Manager at Pirates Dive Club, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thank you Annie for the nice feed back, we were all glad to take you and your 2 grand sons for diving and courses, we'll be looking forward to seeing you all in the near future.
Heerlen, The Netherlands
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“great diving experiences”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

We have a lot of diving in sharm el sheikh ​​and the last two years with the Pirates. In our opinion this is one of the best diving schools in sharm el sheikh. You never overcrowded boats and the instructors are always fun and have an eye for the customers.
Only for the Pirates we come to Falcon Hills Hotel.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Jean57_Pauline
Pirates C, Manager at Pirates Dive Club, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Hello guys, we are glad that you have such an opinion of us and we hope we will be bringing the standards higher and the fun more in every time you come back to us.
Regards from Zico, Miagi, Gharib, Sab and myself Moody
Yeovil, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Amazing guys”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

What can I say pirates are amazing if you are looking for someone to dive with while you stay in sharm these are your guys, easy relaxing diving, never put on a over crowed boat with loads of divers. Offering different dive sites daily, offering great value for money for the diving experience you receive, they also offer many padi courses with fantastic instructors who make it feel like a real personal experience, all I have left to say is the guys who work with the pirates dive are so friendly and chatty and always make you feel welcome.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank RobKat13
Pirates C, General Manager at Pirates Dive Club, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Hello guys, thanks for the good words about us and for coming so often to dive with us. Justice we hope we will be able to take you diving in the sea in the near future and Rob we are worried that you got so addicted to diving as we all did :) See you around dudes.