See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 21, 2018

They are huge Hotels beside each other when you enter gate you feel like you are in another deserted world alone .
empty hotel with a huge space and lot of swimming pools you can get lost easily searching for the way to the beach .

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank Ahmed S
Reviewed October 24, 2017

We spent a week in Prestige Hotel with my family. It was a very clean and nice hotel!
The atmosphere was amazing and the area was beautiful. Everybody was so kind and lovely, the receptionists were very helpful, most of all Ibrahim who helped us in everything. I can say this was the best choice that we've choosed this hotel.
I can highly recommend it for everyone who wants to spend a relaxing holiday in a gorgeous area!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Prestige M, Front Office Manager at Domina Coral Bay Prestige Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2017

Dear Kate,

I'm so pleased that you and your family had such a wonderful week with us and I just wish we could have had the pleasure of your company for longer. Nevertheless, we were so pleased to serve you and we all thank you, not only for the review, but also for choosing to spend your holiday with us in the first place.

We hope see you again very soon.

Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

Always I choose domina coral bay for my stay with my friends. This was my fifth time but it was in domina King's lake it was nice stay with a good view of the lake , but rooms wasn't nice as prestige rooms . Next time I will choose prestige as my first time . After trying most of the hotels inside domina I can admit that service at prestige is the best over domina Start from the arrival time with a private transfer from the airport and we feel ourselves like queens. The staff is the best thing in the resort. Wide variety of restaurants and bars. Delicious breakfast at Plaisir restaurant . Animation team are everywhere doing nice shows. Private cars to move inside the resort 24 hours available. The staff of the reception is helpful and attentive in particular Ibrahim our best friend there. We will be there soon. Thanks for all for the lovely stay .

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Prestige M, Front Office Manager at Domina Coral Bay Prestige Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2017

Dear Guest,

You will always find the best service at the Prestige and I'm so pleased that we will be seeing you again soon. It is always a pleasure for us to welcome back our 'old friends' and we look forward to have the privilege of serving you once again.

Thank you so much for writing in.

Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

I have been to this place before, but this time I'm going to talk specifically about Prestige. It is another story of Domina Coral Bay, considering the luxurious hotel in the resort. Rooms are super clean, fantastic room service, great facilities, very nice facility members, good interior service but not great, soundproof rooms, soundproof lobby, the atmosphere of the hotel is quiet and calm, great sea view, club car available 24h for free to anywhere inside Domina. Never too far from gym, spa center, restaurants, Turkish bath, and Sheikh coast dive center, including swimming pools. Prestige has privet beach exclusive for their guests, also luxury and very calm.
I have special thanks to Prestige stuff,
from the reception:
From house keeping:
Mr. Ismail Alshat
From elisir reception:
Mr. Ahmed Elfeky
with this stuff we get better service than 5 stars hotels.
I have few photos i would like to share it with you...

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Prestige M, Manager at Domina Coral Bay Prestige Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2017

Dear Guest,

We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay at Domina Coral Bay – Prestige Hotel.

With pleasure we read your comments and we are glad to know that we have been up of your expectations.

We are extremely happy to read that our organization left to you a good memory. Let me thank you for your compliments and for choosing us as destination of your vacation.
We are looking forward to welcoming you, as soon as possible, as our special guest.
Thanks and best regards,

Thanks and best regards,
Farag Ibrahim

Reviewed November 14, 2016

Good service, friendly crew, free fitness and spa. Location is perfect. Beach and corals are beautiful. Special thanks to chief of restaurant Plaisir, located in the same hotel. Food and service excellent. Recommended to any age and gender!

Room Tip: Best view to the sea side from top floor
  • Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple
Prestige M, Front Office Manager at Domina Coral Bay Prestige Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2016

Dear Guest,

That's a lovely short-but-sweet review of your recent holiday and we are so grateful to you for writing in with your kind words. It is important for us to know that our guests had the best experience and have recommended us to the other readers on this forum so we thank you, not only for the review, but also for choosing the Domina Coral Bay Prestige and we look forward to seeing you again soon.