“Thank you 1000 times over!”
Review of Mangroovy Horses and more... - CLOSED

Mangroovy Horses and more...
More attraction details
Owner description: Our stables closed beginning July 2015 and the information has not been taken off the TripAdvisor website until now...
Teddington, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Thank you 1000 times over!”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Thank you so much for a memorable afternoon. Me, my friend and our children had an amazing time and the handlers were fantastic! I would recommend Mangroovy to anyone visiting Sharm!
Thank you Helena! Your horses are lovely!

2 Thank AmyCook1984

• Arabic first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great ride”
Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

Lovely stables, me and my partner went for sunset ride.
Helena arranged a taxi to come and pick us up which was great as i felt i wasnt getting ripped off by the local taxis.
Horses well cared for and had a lovely instructor called miso.
Just wish i did more riding as started to seize up by end of 2hrs!!

2 Thank maree b
jersey
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Highlight of my holiday”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I emailed Helena several times to enquire about riding here,she always replied promptly and with the information I needed. I originally booked a dawn ride on the beach,but enjoyed that so much,went back the next week for a sunset ride in the mountains.you can't
'Compare as they are equally as good ,highlight of the morning ride was cantering through knee deep water and getting soaked.such good fun.Caramella,the Mare I rode both times,loved the water .She was a sweetheart,kind and gentle,and completely responsive. Helena arranged for their taxi to collect and return me and I never felt bothered about going on my own.The scenery on both rides was spectacular,and I was allowed to choose my own pace at all times. The horses are much loved,and beautifully looked after.would recommend a trip here to everyone, experienced or not.

3 Thank louci
Spalding, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Still as good!!”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Having ridden at Mangroovy in 2012, I had no hesitation in booking again when we returned to Sharm in 2013. I e-mailed Helena before leaving home & heard back from her very quickly with the options available. I was in Sharm for 10 days & rode 3 times during my stay - I did the mountain ride both at sunrise & at sunset & also the beach ride. Galloping down the beach as the sun was rising & seeing the sun set over the mountains was just amazing :). The horses were as well cared for & as lovely to ride as during my first visit. They were very keen but very safe. The guides were great & made sure that the horses were happy & that I enjoyed my rides. I was made to feel extremely welcome & there was never any rush to leave after the rides were over - Helena was always happy to chat & took me round to see all the horses. I could also watch my horses being cooled down, washed & having their hooves picked etc after my rides - it was lovely to see them being so well looked after.

If you go, take an apple or two. The horses will love you for it!!

Visited November 2013
4 Thank Sue F
Windsor and Maidenhead, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“So much fun!!”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

I booked via email with the incredibly efficient and helpful Helena.
I explained that despite my previous experience, I didn't ride often anymore and she chose a little bay mare called Mira for me to ride for my hour long trek.
Despite being small she was so forward going and constantly had her ears pricked, looking forward to the next canter.
As I was on my own with Gamal, the guide, we were able to go at a pace that I felt comfortable with and it wasn't long before we were galloping along an endless sandy track through the mountains towards the beach. It was so much fun !! He also took the camera and managed to take a number of great pictures even when we were cantering!
My only regret is that I went on the last day of my holiday, as had I gone earlier I would have gone again to do the 2 hr beach ride.
The added advantage of being provided with half chaps, hats and a private guide means that you will feel comfortable and safe going at the speed that you are able to.
I will look forward to visiting again next year and doing one of the longer rides.

4 Thank Rebecca B