“Unique experience!”
Review of Mangroovy Horses and more... - CLOSED

Mangroovy Horses and more...
More attraction details
Owner description: Our stables closed beginning July 2015 and the information has not been taken off the TripAdvisor website until now...
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Helena (manager) and Mizo (horse guide) let us enjoy a wonderful ride on the beach in a natural park. They are both very competent and know how to deal with horses. I would advise anyone going to Sharm el Sheikh to try this beautiful experience (also as a present for a special occasion) and not to trust any other horse agency where animals are not trated properly! Thank you Mizo and Helena!

1  Thank Alessandra_Vienna

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Finally a place abroad that truly care for their animals and can offer a safe experience. The horses were all in good health and well looked after. Miso my guide spoke very good English and was great company. I did the sunrise ride in to Nabq national park by the sea on a black stallion called Black. If you love horses and have watched the movie you will understand. It really was wonderful :) thank you Mangroovy x

3  Thank Nicola C
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Went here as a first time rider and by the end of my two hours was riding on my own and trotting along!

They are very helpful and the horses are very well trained. They put you with a horse that suits your level and talk you through basic guides that then make the nervousness of first time riding disappear.

The horses are clearly looked after and cost is very reasonable, see website for all different prices and options.

2  Thank scott s
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Went for a sunrise horse ride at the national park with my parents and it was an unforgettable experience. The staff were so friendly and helpful. I had previous experience riding but my Mum was a bit nervous at first having never ridden a horse before, but she was given as much support as she needed/wanted! The horses were very well looked after and equally well trained. Seeing the sunrise against such a beautiful backdrop was breathtaking. I would recommend this to both novices and experienced riders. Whatever your ability, your needs will be met. If I am ever back in Sharm I will definitely go back! :)

1  Thank Kbhizzle
See more reviews
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Friendly, informal and well run stable. Horses and tack both excellent. The horses are really well kept and trained with love. Had amazing 2 hour sunrise ride in the desert which is beautiful. Just the two of us and Miso our lovely guide (and the stable dogs). I cantered ahead and then returned to the guide and my husband, who was a little nervous following a bad riding accident, so took it more slowly, The guide was brilliant and ensured we both had a wonderful ride!

2  Thank RYG2013