“Dreamride on the mangroove beach”
Review of Mangroovy Horses and more... - CLOSED

Mangroovy Horses and more...
More attraction details
Owner description: Our stables closed beginning July 2015 and the information has not been taken off the TripAdvisor website until now...
Vienna, Wien, Austria
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dreamride on the mangroove beach”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

It was the most beautiful excursion I had in Sharm el Sheikh - and I think also the greatest experience with riding a horse.

I have ridden the beautiful black stallion Balel one time, and one time another great Stallion called Dream. These horses are trained in a very gentle way, you can see that they are healthy , well trained and feel good.

It was a great experience and if I had the chance I would came back again. For every person who is interested in horses or horse riding I can just recooment this stable.

Helena is the owner of the stable, she speaks german very well and is very kind. She picked us up from our hotel and brought us back.

I hope to can visit this wonderful place again!

1 Thank Selina B

• Arabic first
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best part of our holiday”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

What a fantastic place, this is definately a must for anyone visiting Sharm. My boyfriend and I did a one hour hack, he had never ridden before but Miso our guide was fantastic with him, he even had a little canter by the end. The horses are lovely and in very good shape. Helena was very helpful both before we went and when we arrived. We would have loved to go back a second (or even third time) but unfortunately we didnt have time but will definately return if we ever in the area.

1 Thank RDack1988
West Midlands
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Early ride to see the sunrise”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Helen picked us up at 4am (my idea lol) drove us to the stables hopped onto the horses and off we went. Had a nice trip into the National Park along the beach and returned. Get the chance to have a trot and a canter and the guide tries to explain your shortcomings!

Thanks

3 Thank PUFCMatt
South West
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Brilliant experience”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Being out in the desert. Dramatic scenery. Went late afternoon so slightly cooler. Able to go for some brilliant long gallops. Fantastic!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank PollySouthWest
sherborne
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Horse riding in the desert”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Had a fabulous time, we did a three hour ride in the desert and along the beach, stopping for tea at the bedouin village. Miso our guide was extremely helpful and experienced and took some great photos of us. Helena, the manager is a lovely lady, she picked us up from our hotel and delivered us back afterwards. The horses are well cared for and healthy. We would like to go back in the future and maybe do the day-long trip up into the mountains. Can't recommend this place highly enough.

Visited April 2013