I have just returned from a week all inclusive at the Arma Sina and could not of enjoyed it anymore than i did! it was everything i expected and more!!
Its a lovely friendly hotel and ALL the staff are great and there for whatever you want and need! At the beginning the food wasn't great but it did get better and if you want anything they are happy to do it. The animation guy Mimo is a very talented man his fire show is brilliant he also takes u out to clubs etc and makes sure you are very safe and Never leaves your side!! we went out with him a couple of times to Space and the Taj Mahal, if you are wanting to make the most of you holiday with excursions etc then you MUST go and see Max!!! He is also a great guy and will look after you and his trips are just the best!! we did 5 in total and it was only £140 when Max took us shopping he made sure that we weren't pestered buy the shop owners and always haggled for us if he didnt think we had got it cheap enough!! He will take you anywhere you need to go really his an asset to the hotel along with Mimo!!!
The hotel has it own doctor and pharmacy which was great as i got bitten quite bad and they sorted me out for only £11.
i would say our overall holiday was 100% worth every penny and the wait!! we are just waiting for easy jet to release the flights for next year so we can book up again!!
Thank you to everyone at Arma Sina that made our holiday sooooooo special and cant wait to see you all again!!! xxx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Amarsina is an authentic Egyptian Village, one of which a visitor would feel home. Within its genuine architecture, one can find some of the best inherited methods of construction in Egyptian heritage. Some Green Architecture principles was applied fifteen years ago whilst the construction of the Village. So, as you walk through its Two-Hundred years old wooden door towards the lobby, is where you slowly start to discover the essence of the place.The handmade-brick decorated domes, colored marble floors, inner courtyard where the main swimming pool is located, village’s backyard farm with its iconic Pharonic statues, walkways, paths and corridors. We bring Egypt on a silver plate right to your grip.” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld and Expedia so you can book your Amar Sina Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Amar Sina Village
- Amar Sina Sharm El Sheikh
- Amar Sina Hotel Sharm El Sheikh