“Excellent experience”

Ranked #140 of 234 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent experience”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I stayed at the hotel for 7 nights with my wife. Very reasonable prices and the bar in the pool was great. The food was spot on and they had a fish grill which was great too. We are sure to come back and visit.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Peter L

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Derby, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 23, 2014

This is a beautiful and pretty hotel. It's a shame more tourists don't have their holiday there as all of the staff are so friendly and helpful especially the bar staff and animation young man. Receptionists were good and helpful and very good restaurant staff.

It's half an hour walk to the beach. All inclusive is basic with no snacks morning or afternoon and finishes at 10pm. The hotel room needs cleaning more often and clean sheets more than once a week - mattresses need a cover on.

There were only about 20 guests when we stayed and how they would cope with more tourists - not sure! It could be a fantastic hotel if room cleanliness was improved and the restaurant included a toaster - The general manager said one had been ordered!

The garden is a little oasis and the Bedouin tents are lovely. We would consider visiting again with improvements as the staff were wonderful. Hope things improve for all the staff and visitors as this could be one of the most fantastic small hotels in Sharm.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Janine B
Austin, Texas
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I was originally travelling to Sharm el Shiekh for three nights at Sharminn. Just planning to do some scuba diving for one night and come back. The bartenders were hilarious, the housekeeping was on the ball, and the food was great. After my first two nights there, I decided to see if EgyptAir could extend my return flight by a few days just to stay a little longer. The rates at Sharminn were inexpensive enough that staying the extra nights were well within our budget. I love this place and would highly recommend it.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
3 Thank Ahmed A
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 18, 2014

I stayed in this hotel for 7 days and came on new years eve.
was quite scared before coming here because of the amount of bad reviews but actually in my luck all these reviews were not pure true.
im giving 5 starts for environment- beautiful poolside and garden, also rooms are very cozy, of course bathrooms perhaps need a renovation but for not very fussy me was alright :}

many bad reviews about the food, but i didnt find food as a big issue for me. breakfast- nice omelette, salad, fruits. some people were missing a toast but some other types of bread were served. lunch and dinner always offered some fish or chicken/beef, pasta/potatoes, salad/vegetables and also deserts. so overall i wasnt starving.

location- few miles from naama bay and few miles from the nearest beach. quiet. because transport is so cheap in sharm its not annoying to travel to the city also the shuttle bus to the beach but only once per day. Beach is tiny but nice- in between the cliffs.

staff- excellent, very friendly. i came alone so they kept me a company. :}

i suggest them to improve bar drinks- bigger variety of spirits and beers/ciders.

OVERALL- i believe price and quality its good match and if you are not very luxurious traveler you may enjoy the nice hotel architecture and staff personalities.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
4 Thank Brigita D
Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
Reviewed January 10, 2014

This Sharm Inn Amarein Hotel may only be Four star but gives Five star service. It has a free shuttle to it’s own private beach with sunbeds for exclusive use. It is kept pristine by the fantastic staff who can’t do enough for you. They are not in you're face all the time, but there if needed. The hotel rooms are spacious and very clean, Pool area was clean and tidy . The food was very good and we stayed over the New Year, the entertainment was wonderful and the food was laid out like a 5 star cruise. Will definitely be going back...

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Essam A
Tunis, Tunisia
Reviewed January 8, 2014

My husband and I had to stay one night at Sharm El Sheikh on our way to Sinai Bay because of trip schedule. So we didn't pay much attention when our travel agent booked this hotel for just one night.

OMG… it was one of the worst hotel we ever stayed. The room we first given was so dirty. I don't think it was cleaned after the last guest because there was toilet paper and pee in the toilet. The floor had drink stain and dust. All towels and sheets are dirty and smelly. No shampoo nor soap in the bathroom… There was a hole in the bathtub! We asked to change the room, of course.

Another room was a little better, but still same problems with linen and cleanness. And there was NO HOT WATER!!! It might be OK if it were in summer but it is cold in Dec. in Egypt!! So we couldn't take a shower… There were so many mosquitoes and small bugs. I slept with long pants and long sleeves, and anti- mosquito spray!

Breakfast was another flop. The buffet seemed fine and there were some choices. But when my husband looked for cold milk to drink, there was none. So he asked staff to bring one glass of milk, finally the staff brought warm (not cold nor hot) milk after short argument.

We felt more tired than rested when we left this hotel.
I really don't understand how Tourism ministry rates their hotels in Egypt. Does this hotel meet 4 star standard? They must be joking!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Yu511

Travelers are raving about these Sharm El Sheikh hotels

Rimini, Italy
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We are long time travelers, so we usually are quite understanding and don't look for luxury accomodations.
By the way we had our worst experience here: room, blankets and bed sheet were EXTREMELY DIRTY and smelly. Towels smelled of sweat so badly (!) that we had to wash them on our own, in the tub, because the staff didn't replace them. We also had no hot water in the bathroom.
Every day we found bad and ROTTEN FOOD, which was always served cold, and often leftovers were served for many days.
While I was eating white rice I crunched a piece of metal and got ONE TOOTH BROKEN(!!!). When I complained (without asking for any refund) the hotel manager just said I have "weak teeth".
The staff is highly unprofessional and the hotel manager is one of the rudest persons I've ever met.
Long stories short: no matter how convenient the offer will seem to you, you CAN'T be satisfied and enjoy your holiday if you stay here.
No credit card accepted. No air conditioning.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple