Good basic accommodation for scuba divers. This is the second time we have stayed with camel - the first time was in a basic room and this time in a superior room. I would really recommend staying in a superior room. The standard/basic rooms gets noise from the road or pacha nightclub. The superior room is quieter and looks onto the pool. The diving centre is very organised and the guides are great- this is the main reason we came back. If you are planning on a pure dive holiday this is a good place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our small and friendly 4* Camel Hotel is specially designed to be a "one stop" base for your perfect diving holiday. Our 5* PADI centre - voted Best Dive Centre Worldwide 2013 - is known as the friendliest in Sharm El Sheikh, and has its own diver training pool. Enjoy our Tandoori and Pomodoro restaurants on-site, relax with a post-dive drink or meal at our famous Camel Bar, or savour our delicious homemade Italian ice-cream at Vanilla cafe. We're located in the heart of Na'ama Bay, just five minutes' walk from the jetty from where dive trips depart. We run daily boat trips to Tiran, Ras Mohammed, Thistlegorm wreck and speedboat excursions, or we offer a complete range of PADI and TDI diving lessons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Camel Dive Club & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camel Dive Club And Hotel
- Camel Dive Club Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Camel Dive Hotel
- Hotel Camel Dive