Well firstly let start with the negatives, the place is a little tired in places and needs titivating BUT that's it. This didn't spoil our holiday one bit and as its such as great Hotel it is open all year round therefore its very difficult for the hotel to make renovations. Upon arriving we were immediately upgraded to a junior suite, which we were very pleased about. We were travelling with two teenagers, one aged 15 (my daughter) and one 18 year old (my son), rooms were huge and very clean, cleaners came round every day, clean towels brought no problems. The food was wonderful and we never had a bad meal. From the cleaners to caterers, bar staff to reception everyone was friendly and helpful.
There is an ATM machine in the hotel lobby which changes English to Egyptian pounds and also you can use your back card to withdrawn cash. It was offline for a few days and the Thompson rep exchanged stirling for us without an problems.
Don't waste your money going to SOHO Square, the shopkeepers are rude and the prices in the shops just to the left of the hotel and over the road are very good, the only good thing about our visit there was the Indian restaurant, the food was superb. I'd also recommend a visit to the Three Crowns pub ove4r the road on a Friday nigh to hear Jack the owners Son sing, he can give Michael Buble a run for his money anyday!
Top tip.Find a good towel guy, give him a wink and a £1 coin tip everyday and you have a sunlounger every morning.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your lti Tropicana Grand Azure reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lti Tropicana Grand Azure Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Tropicana Grand Azure Hotel
- Grand Azur Sharm
- Hotel Tropicana Grand Azure
- Lti Sharm
- Lti Grand Azure Resort Sharm El Sheikh