Stayed October half term. Second visit to Sharm and we were trying to book back into the Sol y Mar Sharks Bay after visiting 18 months ago and really liking it. However it was full and the next option was the Tropicana Grand Azure. I was worried because of the size of the complex and that it would be busy and lacking in service - there was no need to worry! The standard of the accommodation was brilliant. The rooms were very clean and well maintained. All the restaurants were top class. The public areas were immaculate - the gardens were beautifully kept. The staff were also helpful and polite and the service was amazing. The pool areas were well maintain - even tho it was half term and the hotel was quite full, there was still plenty of room and the main large pool with its many different shore areas meant it never seems busy. the beach was beautiful - I cannot praise the set up enough. We visited the spa and had a couple of massages (negotiate on the prices!) and they were very good. The facial wasnt so good, but was an experience! I travelled with a female friend and my 12 yr old daughter and as a female party we felt safe at all times. We got the shuttle bus into Soho square one evening and went outside the hotel complex to the shops and bars a couple of times, never got overly hassled and never felt threatened in any way. All in all - great holiday, great hotel, great people!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your lti Tropicana Grand Azure reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lti Tropicana Grand Azure Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Tropicana Grand Azure Hotel
- Grand Azur Sharm
- Hotel Tropicana Grand Azure
- Lti Sharm
- Lti Grand Azure Resort Sharm El Sheikh