Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Al Bostan Hotel(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Beachfront
Albostan Park Hotel(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Breakfast included
Gafy Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Beachfront
Oonas Dive Club Hotel(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Breakfast included
Sol Y Mar Naama Bay(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Pool
Beach Resort & Casino(Sharm El Sheikh)
2,266 results
All reviewsmountain sidenaama bayanimation teampool barbreakfast and dinnerhalf boardspecial thanksgreat holidaygarden viewprivate beachon a daily basisitalian restaurantbig thanksadamsharmsouislam
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 28, 2014

We had a great stay at Marriot Mountain just about a couple of weeks ago. Beautiful hotel; very helpful, hospitable and efficient staff. We loved it so much, that our friends and my husband`s parents have hurried to book it for September. We would go back there ANYTIME.

Our room with a garden view was clean and spacious, with a comfy bed; not newly repaired, but everything functioned really well. The meals included in the A/I package were absolutely superb. I am a big lover of the Arabic food, it was delicious, some of the best that I have ever had at the Arabic restraunts around the world. I was a bit worried about my husband - a fussy eater - but he was absolutely happy with the choices. The variety was amazing. We had a beautiful desert table 3 times a day. Excellent waiter service; our special thanks to them.

There is a short walk to the beach from the Marriot Mountain, and you have to cross the road. There are security officers that walk you across and stop the cars for you. We are normally very active people, and walking after a big meal was a blessing for us. Could be a little inconvenient for the people with young kids though. In every other aspect we preferred the Marriot Mountain to the Beach one, because it was not as crowded, quieter and larger pool, the restraunt for the daily meals seemed to be a bit nicer (although we all met on the Beach side for lunch, and the Mountain side for dinner). But this is just us. We like more space. There is a free wi fi in the public areas good enough to make video calls (even on the beach). Naama bay is only a few minutes walk away along the beach.

Special thanks to the great animation team!!... Ksusha would organize a workout, or a beach volleyball, or aqua aerobics for you anytime. She also made funny "mini discos" for the kids every night at the pool bar, and they seemed to be really enjoying it. The animation team also organizes all-inclusive trips to the clubs dependant on your choice of music, including the Hard Rock cafe on Naama Bay, or some desert club. We will try that out the next time.

Overall, great impressions, nothing negative, fab holiday. Thank you, Marriot Mountain!

Room Tip: Choose a graden view, if you would rather go to sleep early. Pool area is more fun.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Maria K
Marriott Sharm ... R, Elaine Watson, General Manager at Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2014

Dear Maria

Thank you very much indeed for sharing your extremely positive review with us. We truly appreciate your kind words and are delighted to know that we were able to meet and exceed your expectations and you enjoyed a fabulous holiday with us here in Sharm El Sheikh.

Your comments regarding the Arabic food will be shared with the culinary team and I am so pleased that you enjoyed this and sincerely appreciate your high praise of this – also delighted to know that your husband was also able to always find something to meet his requirement.

We sincerely thank you for choosing Marriott for your holiday in Sharm and I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Thank you for recommending our resorts to your friends and husbands parents and we very much look forward to welcoming them in September.

Warm Regards

Reviewed July 25, 2014

It was an awful nightmare in this hotel , waste of money , bad staff , bad food , bad accommodation .the reception counter was aggressive and not cooperative at all , you have to ask for the room service , they never clean the room by themselves

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Yazeed B
Marriott Sharm ... R, Elaine Watson, General Manager at Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2014

Dear Yazeed

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review. We have researched internally and cannot find any details of a recent stay you may have had with us. We are extremely concerned to read your comments regarding our resort and would value the opportunity to discuss this in more detail.

We would appreciate if you could contact us directly to allow us to hear your concerns first hand and ensure that we can take the appropriate corrective action.
We look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards

Reviewed July 22, 2014

I love staying at this MArriott, it has 2 buildings, one is on the beach and the other is mountain view. Both are great but the beach one is so nice because you are just steps from the water. The staff is friendly and food amazing.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank sherif_barsoum
Marriott Sharm ... R, Elaine Watson, General Manager at Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Dear Sherif

Many thanks indeed for sharing your kind positive comments with us following your recent stay.

I was delighted to know that you found the hospitality of our associates and the food all met and
exceeded your expectations. We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive review.

Thank you for choosing Marriott for your stay in Sharm and I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Best Regards

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Marriott Team in Sharm Elsheikh amazed our family, we felt at home, everyone smile and treat you as a VIP, my kids didn't want to go back home, we extended our vacation because we did enjoy the stay, food was really delicious and the restaurant staff specially Sohair was very hospitable , clean and newly renovated rooms, during the stay we have met the GM so many times everywhere at the hotel, she was asking questions and greeting everyone, OMG… The guest relations team were very friendly and professional, the reception Specially Walid and the animation team spared no efforts to make us happy, the kids were really enjoying every moment, my 3 sons have said unforgettable comments, 5 Years old son said, Mom: Can we stay her for 40 Years?, 4 Years old son said, Mom: You go back to Kuwait and leave me her and the eldest son asked to extend the stay and we did that…. The beach, the Pool, the Location, parking, safety and security were very important for us and we got it all at this lovely hotel.. Big thank you to the hotel team for such amazing vacation and recommend it to everyone, about Sharm Elsheikh, you can do lots of different activities for 1 month we love it more than Dubai and Singapore, people are very kind and offering to help, I think Sharm Elsheikh is one of the best Cities in the Middle East....

Room Tip: The Sea View and Pool View rooms are very nice, the suite rate as well is affordable, we booked half board package which is the best for a family, I didn't think of food arrangment during the vacation which was great...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Sam S

Dear Sam

What a wonderful tribute of our resort and the time you spent here with us. It is a great honour for us to know that we have been able to provide you such a memorable experience that proved to be “one of your best holidays yet”.

It was a true pleasure to have you here with us. We pride ourselves on the standards of service we deliver and I am delighted to know that this was what you experienced.

The comments of your children are so cute and really made myself and the team smile. We sincerely thank you for your kind words and we very much hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you and your delightful family back to our resort sometime soon.

Once again we truly thank you for taking the time to write such an extensive and positive review of
our resort.

Warmest Regards

Reviewed July 21, 2014

I recently spent 5 nights at this hotel with my family for vacation. I was upgraded to the beach side by General Manager Elaine Watson. Both her and her entire staff were extremely courteous and helpful.
I cannot say enough wonderful things about the dinner buffet. The variety was absolutely spectacular. Every night there was an assortment of chicken and beef being prepared freshly at the grill.
I know where I am staying next time I visit Sharm!

Room Tip: Would recommend an upgrade to the beach side. It is completely renovated. Worth the price.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Marriott Sharm ... R, Elaine Watson , General Manager at Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Dear Metwaly

It was a great pleasure to have you here with us and to have the pleasure to meet with you and your family. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments with us following your recent stay.

Your extremely positive note regarding the hospitality and culinary you enjoyed at the dinner buffet will most certainly be shared with the team. We sincerely thank you for your loyalty to Marriott and for choosing to stay with us during your vacation in Sharm El Sheikh.

I trust this finds you all well and we very much look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back again sometime soon.

Warmest Regards