It’s not often I write holiday reviews, in fact this is my first on here, but I felt that, this time, the experience that I had is worth mentioning to others.
Me and my best friend just returned from our week stay at the Marriott mountainside resort and what can we say, we had a absolutely fabulous time, nothing is too much trouble for the staff. The hotel and gardens are kept immaculate work never stops.
The food was good and service was very good too, with attentive staff who were very helpful.
Thank you all the Marriot staff for our pleasant stay and experience during our holidays
We would personally like to mention a few people Kristina, Katia, Karina, Giuseppe, Joe and the rest of Animation team that actually made the stay that extra bit special;)
There are a few recommendations I would make thou that I feel could improve the experience:
- Somehow to stop people reserving the sun beds around the pool, 8:30am there are no free beds left and people nowhere to be seen and would turn up at 11am we just thought it is not fare.
- Serving drinks at the beach bar. We ran out of water while at the beach couple of times and had to pay for it of course we could of walked to the mountainside and get it from the pool bar but who wants to do it after you paid for all inclusive package we just though at least you should be able to get soft drink.
Overall was a great and excellent experience and I would definitely return and recommend Marriott resort to my friends and family. The location of the hotel was superb walking distance to shops and entertainment of Naama Bay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover five star luxury at Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort. Centrally located within walking distance of the city's vibrant night life, Resort offers outstanding service and amenities for your Red Sea holiday. Stretch out in one of our 520 elegant hotel rooms, spread among two distinctive buildings beach side and garden side , with spectacular views of the sea ,pool and garden. Our 5 star hotel in Sharm El Sheikh boasts a variety of exquisite international fare - including sumptuous cuisine at Parmizzano, our fine Italian restaurant, and the award-winning Japanese restaurant and bar, Kona Kai. Our resort in Sharm El Sheikh is pleased to offer wireless Internet access in public areas, a swimming pool, and a fully equipped health club with a gymnasium, sauna, steam, and massage rooms. Venture outside and take advantage of our hotel's wide range of water activities, including scuba diving and snorkeling, or simply relax by the beach. Extraordinary experiences await you at the Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Marriott Sharm El-Sheikh