“thank you all”

Hilton Sharm El Sheikh Fayrouz Resort
Ranked #40 of 231 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I would like to thank all the staff for their great hospitality especially the front office office department and the House keepers were very clean ,,Especial thanks to mr Marawan and Mr Moheb from Reception desk And Mr Fathi the Bell Captain ..... thank you all

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
MagdyMetwally, General Manager at Hilton Sharm El Sheikh Fayrouz Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2013

Dear Guest,

It is our real pleasure and gratitude to receive positive comments from a very important guest like yourself, I am so happy and proud that we succeeded to meet your expectations and we managed to make your recent holiday as enjoyable as ever.

It is a pleasure to see that in general you were happy with the services you received during your stay with us. We have taken notes of your kind comments and will pass it on to all departments concerned.

For your kind information, your comments are of a great importance to us, only through your comments, we aim to improve the level of services that our guests’ receive, and in today’s world this is essential.

Once again, I would like to thank you for the time spent to write to us and we really are looking forward to seeing and welcoming you back again to your second home.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Stayed an the Fayrouz many times, quite simply the best hotel in Naama Bay, best location, best beach, best staff. Always very welcoming, remember our names each year, rooms spacious and housekeeping staff great. Pirates bar always welcoming with great staff and good food. Yes, the bathrooms do need updating but always clean and wonderful showers and last time I was there there many rooms had been updated already and work was clearly in progress. Best beach ever as well!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 102pirate

Reviewed September 9, 2013

That was my fourth stay in Sharm El Sheikh. However, it was my first stay in Hilton Fayrouz. When returning to Sharm in the future, Hiltom Fayrouz will be on top of my list.

I went there with 6 of my friends. They stayed in 2 triple rooms and I stayed in a single.
My room didn't have a pool view but the pool was a few steps from my room so that wasn't a problem.
On my first day, there was a blood stain on my bed's covers. Once I reported that next morning they had it replaced.
Other than that, the cleanliness level is very satisfiying.
TV sets are outdated and staying in a Hilton hotel, I didn'r expect to find such an unmodernised device.

The food was of a high quality and chefs did a great job offering a delicious taste.
Hint: the hotel's Italian restaurant was my favourite for dinner. It's a short walk from the hotel's main site.

The beach is one of the main factors that would make me plan my next trip at Fayrouz. It's a spacious beach, offering numerous chaise-lounges and a an extent of privacy for each group (adequate areas between each group of chaise-lounges).
The beach is one that offers best snorkelling experience that I've ever had in Sharm. Corals and fish are well-preserved over the years.

Hospitality is definitely in the staff's vocabulary. Wether the reception, restaurants or room service stuff. They all know well how to properly serve a guest.

However, there is no animation teams or stretching out activites on the beach. I had no problem with that since I prefered the relaxing stay on the beach.

Note: the walk to Naama Bay is not a very short one. It's about a 10 minute walk.

• Stayed: June 2013
MagdyMetwally, General Manager at Hilton Sharm El Sheikh Fayrouz Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Last time I went there was about 12-14 years ago, I remember that I loved everything about this place, the cute cabanas, the neama bay city which was way better back then than it is now, and of course the beach.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Kaboz
GM_HiltonFayrouz, General Manager at Hilton Sharm El Sheikh Fayrouz Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Dear Guest,

I would like to seize this opportunity to thank you very much for the time you spend to write your valuable comments regarding your recent stay at Hilton Sharm Dreams Resort and the efforts you took to share your views with us.

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay and that we achieved our aim of ensuring your holiday to be both relaxing and memorable.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

This hotel in my opinion has the best location and best beach in Naama Bay. the staff are great special thanks for all the Mohammed's in the reception & the concierge (4 of them). they made sure that all my needs were meet and they did it with a smile.
Although i stayed at this hotel more than 10 times i never get board of it and actually in my last trip i did not want to go back home and extended my stay for three more nights.
It was extremely hot but we still managed to spend most of the day time at the hotel beach.

And now its time for the constrictive criticism ... one of the major issues is the internet connection its not free and not available everywhere in this day and age this is really strange as WIFI is available everywhere in naama bay and for free.
The other issue is the rooms need a bit revamping the furniture & amenities are becoming really out dated.

I also had an issue with the laundry service as the they misplaced our cloth just to be found before our departure and it was not evened cleaned.

All in All if you like the sun & sand in addition to the convenience of beginning a walking distance away of restaurants and cafes this is the best location in Sharm with an amazing staff.

Room Tip: the rooms at the back far from the main pool are the best
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Firas A

Dear Guest,

I would like to seize this opportunity to thank you very much for the time you spend to write your valuable comments regarding your recent stay at Hilton Sharm Fayrouz Resort and the efforts you took to share your views with us.

For your kind information, your comments are of a great importance to us, only through it, we can aim to improve the level of services that our guests receive, and in today’s world, this is essential.

Please rest assured that we take such comments seriously and follow them through in every case. It is always our intention to create the best possible environment for our guests’ satisfaction whilst on vacation.

Thank you once again for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you once again at Hilton Sharm Fayrouz Resort in the soonest future.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

We didn't stay at this hotel we were in one just across the road BUT we used the Hilton Fayrouz beach 4 times during our stay.

AMAZING beach AMAZING coral AMAZING marine life.

£10 per adult children under 8 are free and you can stay all day on the beach - cost includes towels and sunbed.

We had the Hilton bugers for lunch and they were huge and delicious - wonderful friendly service.

We went on the glass bottom boat trip and did parasailing.

Wish we were back there!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank clancs
GM_HiltonFayrouz, General Manager at Hilton Sharm El Sheikh Fayrouz Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2013

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Not more than place to sleep, very very old rooms, bugs, uncomfortable bed.
I will not be there again.
You will just find good location near to neama bay.
They have to renew this hotel with 25 years old.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends